6/29 Clermont meet & night cruise

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
So this is the 3rd meet of the month and when we have 3 meets in the month we try to do something different for the 3rd meet. So the plan is to start with a cruise around the back roads of Lake county(sugar loaf mnt area) then for a bite to eat and a drink at Gators and then back to our regular meet spot. If the weather works with us it should be a good time. Everyone is welcome, the more the better. The meet has been growing every week so come out for some driving fun and food. See the link in my sig for more details.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
it was a mon night, :shrug: what did you expect??

need to plan way ahead and not set a date until there are some responses, but it should deff be a weekend :thumbsup: GL with the next one :-D

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
it was a mon night, :shrug: what did you expect??

need to plan way ahead and not set a date until there are some responses, but it should deff be a weekend :thumbsup: GL with the next one :-D

Whats wrong with monday night? Do we have a bedtime or something? I post this meet every other week and no one from here ever shows up, I get people out from stangnet and SN95 forums and corral all the time, I guess unless its a Cobra meet then Cobra owners are not interested:shrug: Oh well, wont bother anyone with this anymore, this is the only forum that seems to have a problem with Monday night.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I live in Lakeland and have been to the last two Orlando meets.,., but I get up at the but crack of dawn to go to work, so I am in bed by ten,., :thumbsup:

:( sorry brotha

vanzrider

Established Member
I have no problem rolling down to lakeland for a meet. Is there anything going on down there?

vanzrider

Established Member
These are a few photos from the last meet

112_8814-1.jpg

112_8820.jpg

112_8830.jpg

112_8825.jpg

112_8839.jpg

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
So are you all meeting at Tijuana Flatts now? And when is the next one? I know you changed the day of the week, and I have never been able to make it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread