CFCreations

Established Member
SORRY I CANT COUNT I GUESS, IT IS ACTUALLY 5 PIECES.

This set includes the floor with top console, radio bezel and two side radio control panels

I will piece them off if you want, Here are the individual prices:

Console: $660
Radio Bezel: 156
Side panels: 290 (pair)

Or I will discount the price to: $660 for the whole set. (GOOD DEAL)

All of these parts are completed and ready for shipping. These are pictures of the parts assembled. I can separate them if needs be.

PM me or post here. Thanks

th_07302011261.jpg
th_07302011260.jpg
th_MustangCenterConsolewithsides2b.jpg
th_000_3234.jpg

Last edited:

CFCreations

Established Member
Yeah, We can do the dash too, we just need a core part to wrap. If you can send the dash to be wrapped, or buy one that we can wrap it is no problem.

CFCreations

Established Member
Update
I still have the side radio panels, left and right $175 shipped! blow out deal

Radio bezel AC surround $140 shipped!

I still have the lower floor console ( not the upper ) $120 + actuall shipping. I estimate shipping around 45-ish. Great deal for a one of a kind custom part.[/B]

Somebody step up to the plate for these nice parts :) These have not been in a car since the new wrap job. Wrapped with real carbon fiber and clear epoxy resin, uv protected.

These are not the jack rousch parts, these are custom made and cf is permanently laminated to the part surface with flush edges that are smooth and seemless. Better than Rousch in my opinion.

Last edited:

CFCreations

Established Member
I found a set of 05-09 Side Mirrors in the shop. They are 60% completed as far as being overlaid with real carbon fiber. They are original Ford power mirrors. We started the process of wrapping them in real carbon fiber. I will finish them for $150 + actual shipping. I attached a photo link so I hope it shows up ok. Please keep in mind they will look 10X better completed. If someone wants to buy them i will finish them asap.

2012-11-07164221.jpg

Roush_Phantom

Established Member
CFC I specifically joined this site to speak directly to you. I would like to contract you for some carbon fiber work. Please respond to my PM when you have a moment.

Roush_Phantom

Established Member
Yeah I don't know what happened to this guy. I looked into his profile and he seemed to participate for a while a year ago. Then he just *POOF* disappeared!

Users who are viewing this thread