600 rwhp 03' Cobra with Kenne Bell Video

DEMNSVT

Established Member
TOOFAST4U you got a sweet ride.. Sounds really good too. I showed it to my friend who is a diehard GM guy and he was like "nope i wouldn't even bother with that thing" and he is running high 10s with his z28 built by E&R racing.. That whine is soo nasty.. Nice ride....
Kevin

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
DEMNSVT thanks. I took a friend for a ride today for lunch and he drives a 2003 Z-06 and thought it was crazy both straight and in the turns. I wanted to show him that it is not a straight line queen and he would not lose me in the turns like most Z-06 owners would have you believe.

ReducedFat

THE PONTIFICATOR
Established Member
DEMNSVT thanks. I took a friend for a ride today for lunch and he drives a 2003 Z-06 and thought it was crazy both straight and in the turns. I wanted to show him that it is not a straight line queen and he would not lose me in the turns like most Z-06 owners would have you believe.
That's really cool, it's always fun to hear about Z06 owners that have to be "educated". I've never ridden in a Z06, but I've ridden in a 425+rwhp '03 and it was damn near a religious experience. I KNOW that car had to be faster than a Z06, and I can only imagine what your car feels like.

03CobraBro

Established Member
The Bughatti EB110 had a Quad Turbo Charged 3.4 liter V12... But the engine in that pic makes the Bughatti power plant look like an engine out of a micro machine. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread