$600?????????????

redfire03 svt

Established Member
welded in flows on a 2.25" pipe suck. Flows won't net you much of a gain period, I would go with a straight thru muffler like Magnaflow if you want it quiet, and want to pick up around 25rwhp for around $400 shipped.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Agreed...

redfire03 svt said:
Mac 3" catback $399 plus shipping
Power stack 12" filter $89 plus shipping from LFP
Nice used Mac offroad h pipe $110 shipped

You will probably pickup at least 40rwhp with that combo and a mean sounding cobra:)

+1

I agree with this for your first step. Make sure your buddy understands that it wont take long before he will want more. These steps are good steps to take to setup the next steps. Good luck!

Also, I would spend the money on a catback system. I would not keep Flows with stock piping if you are looking for performance.

Machinator

Banned
The choices are endless, I am a huge fan of supporting mods first. I have spent many THOUSANDS of dollars on this car. Look at my sig for mods that you might want.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
RKANYZ said:
cheap x-pipe, cut out the mufflers, powerstack airfilter+adapter, e-bay pulley and chip.

That is terrible advice. Don't put crap parts on your car. Either wait and save up, or just buy what you can afford that is quality.

-Jeff

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
That is terrible advice. Don't put crap parts on your car. Either wait and save up, or just buy what you can afford that is quality.

-Jeff
+1
I started with the catback (Bassani) and put down 399rwhp with paper filter.

10secopcar

BOTLBBY
Established Member
ok catback and a powerstack? also if he gets a 2.8 pulley does he need a lower pulley? I mean what is the reason for changing the bottom. thanks for info guys.

Users who are viewing this thread