600RWHP Recipe Options

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
As many of you have read, the 13 TVS bolt on and tune makes 600plus RWHP on our cars. For $2100 bucks its an interesting value proposition. My question, what are other ways to get to the magic 600 RWHP number and costs. Is this even a possibility with the stock Eaton and at what cost?

IA Shelby

Established Member
Port blower and elbow, bigger cai and 10% lower. I would assume cost would be a little less but not enough to make me go that route.

backinastang

Established Member
Port blower and elbow, bigger cai and 10% lower. I would assume cost would be a little less but not enough to make me go that route.

You'd save some but heat would be higher with stock blower at higher psi. Also, no room for improvement. The TVS has potential for 675 RWHP.

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
Seems like 600 rwhp on a 2013 TVS is the sweet spot for pricing and lower temps. Plus, you could still retain your cats for emissions testing and hopefully not melt them.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Thanks guys, I think its safe to say that for $2100 bucks plus tune its the best from a performance and price stand point bolt on we can add to our Shelby's currently. I just was curious if this was indeed the case. So far, seems that it is.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Tousley ford is a vendor on here which sells the 13 tvs for about 2100, blower/elbow/gasket. They are on back order now but anyone buying a used tvs should be paying below the above cost.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
Tousley ford is a vendor on here which sells the 13 tvs for about 2100, blower/elbow/gasket. They are on back order now but anyone buying a used tvs should be paying below the above cost.

I spoke to Steve today at Tousley and the latest version of the 13 TVS elbow comes with the o ring gasket. So no additional cost or part there to order as well.

grabber08

Established Member
Is it a direct on with the elbow? What about tuning it? Whosoever you recommend in western North Carolina? Plug and play?

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
I know that Jon Lund has tuned for a few guys already - remotely. And for the 07-10 guys you need either a nipple for the evap connection on the new TVS or to plug it and "T" into the brake booster line for vacuum to evap.

Users who are viewing this thread