600rwhp SS vs 550whp Shit talking civic. VIDS.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
a little background info first.

first off, this dude wanted to run me for money before we even went out. Luckily I am a nice guy and dont run for money because he would have been paying up ALOT last night.

2ndly, from one of his friends, all day yesterday he was telling me this dude came into my buddys work and was running his mouth saying he was going to beat me and being all cocky and shit. At first he was going to come out on pump gas and I didnt agree with this. I told the in between person to tell him to come out on race gas, full blown that way if I DO beat him, there are no excuses because his car would be on full tilt. Little did I know, excuse after excuse was still made.

he blamed me for ALL the runs for jumping the beeps and shit. Dude was too cocky and too clueless and full of excuses.

not to mention before we even went out this kid agreed to do a 20 roll with me! Imagine if we did a 20 roll the excuses he would have had. Luckily for him since I was murdering him from a 40 I gave him his 60 and murdered him worse! Our last run he said he was catching me around 110. I told him I let off and was coasting a bit before I hit my brakes and he refused to believe me.

also I was told from his girl that was with him that my vanity tag actually pissed this kid off. Tough shit! It would piss me off too if I talked big game like him without having a clue and ending up having to stare at it for 6 pulls! The best part about it is, after we ran his girl came up to me and was saying she loved my car and he is so pissed cause I murdered him, bla bla. Its pretty insulting to have the chick riding with you, walk over to the dude who just murdered you after various shit talking only to hit on/congratulate him!

Here are the videos. He wanted 40 rolls and 60 rolls. I gave him what he wanted. I shut down at 120 because there was no point in going faster.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-iNZWg3_hs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Smokins 150 shot vs. turbo civic[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjZm1gm62xc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - smokins 150 shot vs. trubo civic[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnnjPIE0BV0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - smokins 150 shot vs. turbo civic[/nomedia]

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
That was absolute rape. No way he is anything near 550whp.

yup. He does.

race gas and 30psi on a gt30r.

Here is his car two weeks ago on the dyno/

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUhHhaCoVk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - 550hp Civic EX[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Slowtsi

Slow car driver
Established Member
Wow good kills! Not brake boosting or double clutching like he should... Although the pulls were pretty short I don't think he was coming back around

2190days...

only one at a time..
Established Member
that was complete rape.. but i woulda kept in it to 130ish just to see if he even creeps back up.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
that was complete rape.. but i woulda kept in it to 130ish just to see if he even creeps back up.

I dont like to spray in 5th since 5th is a over drive. I didnt feel like going faster, would have changed the outcome last night. I shut down at the top of 4th around 125 in all those runs.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
LOLZ at jumping. The kid needs to learn what torque and throttle response is.

BTW what does your plate say?

this was actually a x-mas present from my fiance 2 years ago. I was unaware she got me this tag

DSC00080.jpg

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
a little background info first.

first off, this dude wanted to run me for money before we even went out. Luckily I am a nice guy and dont run for money because he would have been paying up ALOT last night.

2ndly, from one of his friends, all day yesterday he was telling me this dude came into my buddys work and was running his mouth saying he was going to beat me and being all cocky and shit. At first he was going to come out on pump gas and I didnt agree with this. I told the in between person to tell him to come out on race gas, full blown that way if I DO beat him, there are no excuses because his car would be on full tilt. Little did I know, excuse after excuse was still made.

he blamed me for ALL the runs for jumping the beeps and shit. Dude was too cocky and too clueless and full of excuses.

not to mention before we even went out this kid agreed to do a 20 roll with me! Imagine if we did a 20 roll the excuses he would have had. Luckily for him since I was murdering him from a 40 I gave him his 60 and murdered him worse! Our last run he said he was catching me around 110. I told him I let off and was coasting a bit before I hit my brakes and he refused to believe me.

also I was told from his girl that was with him that my vanity tag actually pissed this kid off. Tough shit! It would piss me off too if I talked big game like him without having a clue and ending up having to stare at it for 6 pulls! The best part about it is, after we ran his girl came up to me and was saying she loved my car and he is so pissed cause I murdered him, bla bla. Its pretty insulting to have the chick riding with you, walk over to the dude who just murdered you after various shit talking only to hit on/congratulate him!

Here are the videos. He wanted 40 rolls and 60 rolls. I gave him what he wanted. I shut down at 120 because there was no point in going faster.

YouTube - Smokins 150 shot vs. turbo civic

YouTube - smokins 150 shot vs. trubo civic

YouTube - smokins 150 shot vs. turbo civic

lolhemadcuzhehaztiny.jpg

Silly ricer XD

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nice job dude. Kid needs to learn to break boost, and he reaction time was horrible.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
It's been a while since i had to break this out, and i think it was for a ricer a few years ago. :lol1: Just copy this form and print it in triplicate, have him fill it out and then he can turn it in to the pussy police.
pictures_hurt_feelings.jpg

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Holy Crap...That was a beatdown!
OP..your car was way too much for him..just that simple.

I can see him crying if the races were close...but none of those races were even remotely close.

I think you were being way to kind to him by:
1. Not taking his money
2. Shutting down early so it was not a total a$$ rape.

He needs to realize that it would have just gotten worse for him the longer the race went on. In the first 5 seconds you already had some cars lengths on him that I did not see him comming back from. You could have really hurt his feeling if you wanted to.

Anyway..nice kill man. Fast ride you got there. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread