'66 Charger Photoshoot. Rolling Shots.TheWorks.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Went out this afternoon to shoot my buddy's 66. Turned out pretty good. Just to let you know, I'm always looking for cars to shoot. If you're in the New England area and want to meet up send me a PM sometime. Enjoy.

DSC_0020cropped.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0440cropped.jpg

DSC_0209cropped.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0445.jpg

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
not a fan of the 66 charger but man those pictures are great. the rolling shots look incredible, wish i lived in the new england area.

Dirtykuffar

Resident Hick.
Established Member
Woohoo! Thanks again man! Amazing pics, best I've ever had taken of my car.

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
YGOSLO said:
The 5th one is bad ass!! How'd you do that?

Thanks.

I shot it with a slow shutter speed and my wide angle lens from the window of the camera car.

Dirtykuffar

Resident Hick.
Established Member
We dangled the camera out of a moving car and took multiple pics.

Also, I like to add this one too!

(burn/dodge tool ftw)

lightssmallerut7.jpg

mrose75

Established Member
Talus said:
Thanks.

I shot it with a slow shutter speed and my wide angle lens from the window of the camera car.

U just hung it out the window? Cool ass shot. If I tried it I'd have to buy a new camera and camera car because i'd drop the camera and then wreck.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Dirtykuffar said:
We dangled the camera out of a moving car and took multiple pics.

LOL. Dangled.

Nice PS work there. I was going to touch up the ones I put up but I'm lazy.

YGOSLO said:
U just hung it out the window? Cool ass shot. If I tried it I'd have to buy a new camera and camera car because i'd drop the camera and then wreck.

Yeah. I held the camera low to the ground w/ one hand and had a cable release attached to fire the pics w/ the other hand. I was passenger. Another guy was driving.

Dirtykuffar

Resident Hick.
Established Member
Lethal SVT97 said:
nice pix. how fast is it?

LMAO my car is a slow turd. It is GOD AWFUL. Any minivan, truck, or econo car can take out my Charger. It's a tired 318 2 bbl with 200k or so miles. Suspension is shot and can't take a turn over 20, can't make quick passes on the highways, 4 stock drum brakes with stock lines...transmission slams in reverse...stock rear end. You get the idea. It was a base model car and has been running for over 20 yrs flawlessly, but was stock. I have a 383/727 at home waiting to go in, but I need a LOT of other work before I begin. I expect the car to turn a high 17 in the 1/4. :rollseyes

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Dirtykuffar said:
LMAO my car is a slow turd. It is GOD AWFUL. Any minivan, truck, or econo car can take out my Charger. It's a tired 318 2 bbl with 200k or so miles. Suspension is shot and can't take a turn over 20, can't make quick passes on the highways, 4 stock drum brakes with stock lines...transmission slams in reverse...stock rear end. You get the idea. It was a base model car and has been running for over 20 yrs flawlessly, but was stock. I have a 383/727 at home waiting to go in, but I need a LOT of other work before I begin. I expect the car to turn a high 17 in the 1/4. :rollseyes

You don't give that car near enough credit bro.. It was found in a barn bought for a couple hundred, and has been running with the same motor for well over 20 years. My stang has got about 4 or 5 rebuilds in that time and a motor swap and you only adjust a flathead bolt once a decade. That car is solid. How many 70's imports OR domestics you see still running on the same motor let alone condition that car is in after being a BARN car nonetheless. Those car's WERE BUILT TO LAST. It doesn't even blow oil!

Oh.. and I call you out in the 94 grand cherokee, son. I'll chirp 3rd on yo ass:D

Where is a 300 photoshop when you need it... "WHERE IS DA POWAAAAAAAA"

jfsram

Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
You don't give that car near enough credit bro.. It was found in a barn bought for a couple hundred, and has been running with the same motor for well over 20 years. My stang has got about 4 or 5 rebuilds in that time and a motor swap and you only adjust a flathead bolt once a decade. That car is solid. How many 70's imports OR domestics you see still running on the same motor let alone condition that car is in after being a BARN car nonetheless. Those car's WERE BUILT TO LAST. It doesn't even blow oil!

Oh.. and I call you out in the 94 grand cherokee, son. I'll chirp 3rd on yo ass:D

Where is a 300 photoshop when you need it... "WHERE IS DA POWAAAAAAAA"

There is truth to that reply but I don't think it's the car, it's the base engines of Dodge products from the 60's. If that was a Hemi, it would be on it's 10th engine/rebuilt.

318's and slant sixes were tough as nails and didn't make enough power to hut themselves.

We also have an old Plymouth. It's still powered by it's original 6 cylinder and runs as well as the day it was born. The engine and trans have only recieved maintenance. Niether ever been out of the car.

754650_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread