663rwhp+++++/803rwtq 03 Cobra For Sale...

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Since I have non-refundable deposits already (which brings the price down for the next buyer), and the buyer can't come up with all of the money (FOR THE SECOND FREAKIN TIME), my car is back up for sale for...

$22,500.

I don't think you can possibly find a better deal than that. I am also willing to "swap" tires/rims. HOWEVER, if you don't HAVE THE MONEY AT YOUR DISPOSAL, DON'T BOTHER.

The car has literally NOT BEEN DRIVEN since this ebay auction. It has been started once a week. In all of my "deposit agreements", I state that I DO NOT AND WILL NOT TOUCH THE CAR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, OTHER THAN STARTING THE CAR ONCE A WEEK. The condition and everything included in the ebay auction, is EXACT TO THE CURRENT SALE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=4631850384

AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, DON'T WASTE MY TIME. If you AREN'T ALREADY APPROVED FOR A LOAN, DON'T WASTE MY TIME. IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT ON THE MONEY, DON'T WAST MY TIME.

Thanks,
Steve

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. As I have mentioned, the people left me deposits which allows me to lower the price a little. This really is a great deal. The car is mechanically perfect, and not only do I want you to check everything out (as I would if I were to buy a car), but I encourage it. The car really is awesome, and I am 100% positive the next buyer will love it. I just can't dedicate the time this car deserves!! It needs to be driven, and I haven't driven the damn car for MONTHS. It's a tease at this point, and I just want it gone. Every day, it sits in my driveway, and I haven't been able to drive it do to previous agreements with the person who was supposed to buy it. This means, every day it's torture walking past this car. I CAN'T TAKE IT!! Someone please buy it, or if you are feeling generous, pay my damn insurance or me!!!

If the nitrous is scaring you off, PLEASE DON'T LET IT. I gaurentee that 9 out of 10 03/4 cobras you are going to look at have been "beaten" on worse than this one, with no nitrous. If it bothers you, don't use it. If you don't want it, you have a $1000+ nitrous system that you can sell off. I am literally not capable of selling this car without letting the buyer know that it HAS been sprayed, since I know how touchy some people are. PLEASE don't let it scare you off. Nitrous is NOT a surefire way to make your engine go boom, and if you follow my directions on how to use it (simple, use the octane I rec. and the nitrous tune with low timing), you will have a LOT of fun with this car, with years to come. If you still don't want to use the spray, you are still getting a car that is in better condition than most of the cobras out there! As I stated, have a mechanic of your choice (somewhat local please :shrug: ) do a compression and/or leak down test, have him look at the cylinders, analyze the oil, I DON'T CARE! The car is in amazing condition!

Last edited:

dooberGN

Established Member
I am very interested, I dont want to fully commit at this point because I will more then likely have to sell my Grand National before I buy it. Just letting you know that if you dont sell it soon Im out there waiting :-D

Im also in northeast ohio so I could possibly come check it out-pick it up.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I have a person coming tomorrow to look at it, and if this person doesn't buy it someone from svtsnake wants to look at it this weekend. It is really first come, first serve.

The vin is...

1fafp48y43f424425

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Okay, here's the deal.

I had someone leave yet another deposit last night, and they have untill sat. to return.

so Sale Pending...(again)

Users who are viewing this thread