675 rwhp '01 GT video

Almo

Established Member
Originally posted by maniax racing
Call Loyd at 703-339-0999 Springfield custom he can set you up! He does alot of mod motors and does them right! He does ashit load for Johnny Lightning as well. Builds alot of motors for guys running well over 1000 hp

:D Loyd built my motor, just finished it up, I can't wait for my GT to be done. My numbers should be similar. :rockon:

Nice GT and nice numbers...

:D

USMCracing

Established Member
Ban ass car but I was hating that video or cam. That looked Mustang week at Mrytle Beach SC at the end. I was there and have TBP's card. The car kicks ass.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Yes, the video at the end was just after the car show at this year's Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
The car featured in the video has just gone through final tuning. The owner plans to use the car for some daily use, some road course events and some vistits to the dragstrip. I can't speak for the other cars in the video, but i can bet the red cobra will see some 1/4-mile time as well.

bryan manduley

Established Member
Lloyd @ Springfield Custom Auto Machine has already built one engine for me. i liked dealing with Lloyd so much, that he is now in the middle of building two more engines for me. he is also doing (and has already done) a few engines for some buddy's of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread