675LT v VIPER ACR v AVENTADOR SV v GT3 RS v 458 SPECIALE! BANGIN' GEARS ..Eposide 3

Who gets fastest lap

• 675LT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Viper ACR

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Aventador SV

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • GT3 RS

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 458 Speciale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Driving in the hands of an average driver, 675LT (3000lb 666hp :mj:)

If these guys were pro level, no doubt it would be the ACR.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I agree, the 675LT in the hands of a some-what amateur driver. ACR has already crushed these cars times though.

earl lee

Established Member
did you guys watch till the end? The Viper did have the fastest lap

Not much of a shocker, it is a purpose built track car that happens to be legal for the street. Main reason it failed in everyday street stuff lol.

Im saving up my money for a 5th gen since vipers are now dead.

kaz109

Established Member
I was more shocked of the viper breaking before they even got to run a lap. I thought dodge worked out all the bugs since the last one that broke down back when it was in the best drivers car test.

I think reliability and dealers had a huge part to play in the death of the viper. Everybody talked about how bad ass they are and would love to have one yet even with knocking 15k off the msrp you can still find 14 and 15's new on dealer lots.

I don't think it has anything to do with it being a manual,hell the GT4 is only available in a manual and dealers can't keep up with the demand. I just think dodge need to change the viper image and start from scratch.

Out of this bunch it's hard from me to pick between the GT3 RS and 458 speciale...500hp NA from a 6cyl or 600hp from a NA 4.5L is just something we won't ever see again. But to have any of these masterpieces would be a joy

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
Out of this bunch it's hard from me to pick between the GT3 RS and 458 speciale...500hp NA from a 6cyl or 600hp from a NA 4.5L is just something we won't ever see again. But to have any of these masterpieces would be a joy

This is why the 458 Speciale will go down in history as one of the most desirable Ferrari's, in my opinion. The 488 GTB Speciale/Scuderia/whatever will be incredibly badass but something about that high revving NA 4.5L. I'll take two, in Black, please.

Users who are viewing this thread