68 Mile TR Vert

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
It says Torch Red, but the car looks like a Comp O. It's funny cause my old TR Mach looked orange under certain lights, lol

dom418

Established Member
Damn in looking at the window sticker it is Torch Red! That thing looks orange! Mods can you change the title to Torch Red. Thank You

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
TR still cool none the less. If it was a CO it would be a holy grail car wonder what it would sell for. Still wonder what this will sell for. Almost have to wonder the condition of the rubber and fluids though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thgach

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing...as soon as I saw it I thought it was a co car

94slowbra1

Established Member
the door jamb pics look like TR all the others look like CO. those two colors photograph like each other depending on the light.
great find none the less

Black2010

Established Member
Man, wouldn't you be pissed if you bought a car specifically to hold on as a collectors car/investment and the dealer drilled holes in the front bumper for a license plate? Really surprised to see that and that's got to hurt the collectability of a car like that. Easy to repair but then the paint wont be "original" anymore.

As far as buying to drive. No thanks, rather have a car with 5-10K miles. That low and I'm betting theirs a lot of things that will need minor attention. Beautiful car though as it should be, still being new.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Been there done that once before. Having a car like that is nothing but stress plus the desire to drive kills ya. Never again for me!

dom418

Established Member
Been there done that once before. Having a car like that is nothing but stress plus the desire to drive kills ya. Never again for me!

I hear you. Unless you are a true collector who will just put it back into storage it really is a waste. It's up to $33,600 and the reserve is not met.

Users who are viewing this thread