6lber and Dyno tune

99BlackL

Established Member
Got a 99 L, I already have a PSP High Flow Filter and Fast Air Kit, and I am goin to be purchasing a 6lber and getting it Dyno tuned. What kind of H.P #s should I expect?

99BlackL

Established Member
I know, I am also getting a 90mm off a member here, he has an 03. I will also be getting new plugs, 170 thermostat, and all the supporting mods.

Dusten

Established Member
That 90MM will still be pushed to its limits, get a MAFia from diablosport. Do a search for blown engines. Way to many people go BOOM because of pegged maf's in the cold air.

Albuquerque ALI

im a bad man!!!!!!
Established Member
why dont you do a search dusten... is that your Answer to everything? Not everything in this forum has been touched on. A lot of people like to chat with other people about what’s going on now... Maybe they don’t want look at past stuff…

Albuquerque ALI

im a bad man!!!!!!
Established Member
99BlackL said:
Got a 99 L, I already have a PSP High Flow Filter and Fast Air Kit, and I am goin to be purchasing a 6lber and getting it Dyno tuned. What kind of H.P #s should I expect?
400+ hp and 500+ TQ it will run great!!:rockon:

Dusten

Established Member
Albuquerque ALI said:
why dont you do a search dusten... is that your Answer to everything? Not everything in this forum has been touched on. A lot of people like to chat with other people about what’s going on now... Maybe they don’t want look at past stuff…

listen to me you little f*ck bag. Go choke on some information and when you get done with that, you can come choke on my d*ck.
he asked a question. Derek and i offered good info on the 90MM MAF not being enough for a 6lber and tune. Then i offered relevant proof, in the form of multiple posts on blown engines due to MAF's being pegged, i simply told him to search, because how else would he find this proof?
Read the post before you go spouting off with your c*ck sucking cake hole.
Most things on this board have been posted, and a quick search will answer most questions, however, if you search and don't find the answer, post up.

(the only reason i replied was that a fellow SVTP'er enlighted me to your stupid post, which like most of your post's was unnecessary)

Last edited:

Albuquerque ALI

im a bad man!!!!!!
Established Member
Dusten said:
listen to me you little f*ck bag. Go choke on some information, and when you get done with that, you can come choke on my ****.
he asked a question. Derek and i offered good info on the 90MM MAF not being enough for a 6lber and tune. Then i offered relevant proof, in the form of multiple posts on blown engines due to MAF's being pegged, i simply told him to search, because how else would he find this proof?
Read the post before you go spouting off with your c*ck sucking cake hole.
Most things on this board have been posted, and a quick search will answer most questions, however, if you search and don't find the answer, post up.

(the only reason i replied was that a fellow SVTP'er enlighted me to your stupid post, which like most of your post's what unnecessary)
mad ??? good!! maybe you will stop Acting like MR. LIGHTNING!!! you think you know it all and you don’t!! don’t ever respond to my messages again if you cant take the heat… your lucky I don’t live in your home town!!! YOU HAVEA BID MOUTH..

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Albuquerque ALI said:
mad ??? good!! maybe you will stop Acting like MR. LIGHTNING!!! you think you know it all and you don’t!! don’t ever respond to my messages again if you cant take the heat… your lucky I don’t live in your home town!!! YOU HAVEA BID MOUTH..

his info was right... a stock maf alone is not enough for a 6lber. and its been covered a ton

203Cree

Established Member
Albuquerque ALI said:

Hey Douchebag, keeep this type of shit out of out of here and in Smackdown. There's no call for it. You don't like someone, don't respond to them.

you think you know it all and you don’t!!

I'm betting he knows more than you....

don’t ever respond to my messages again if you cant take the heat… your lucky I don’t live in your home town!!! YOU HAVEA BID MOUTH..

Listen to mister Ethug up in here. What would you do, give him a paper cut mister big bad loan officer? Please. You're an idiot. Keep this shit in Smackdown or just quit posting. In fact, just quit posting. You've done nothing here but waste bandwidth since you joined. Go jump off a bridge.

203Cree

Established Member
99BlackL said:

To answer your question, with the 90mm on there you should see upwards of 390/490 at the wheels. I'd say that should be a bare minimum with a safe tune on a Dynojet. Just make sure your tuner knows what they're doing with L's.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Albuquerque ALI said:

9.jpg

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
To answer your question, my truck put down around 415h/502tq with a 6lb lower and similar supporting mods.

Users who are viewing this thread