6pt. Roll Bar installed

Bad Intention

Established Member
I installed Wolfe Racecraft 6 PT Bolt in . With Applied Racing Tech. swing out componets.
Wolfe race craft does top notch work. I 'm 6'4" so i had them off set crossbar 4" for me and it is perfect for me to recline my seat on the street.
Install was easy except for the reinforcement plate in the trunk on drivers side. Would like to thank KDanner for the tip about Spot weld removal tool worked great. I had it powder coated gloss black to match my car.

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

Last edited:

kevinp

Established Member
*cough* race car "cough*

Sorry, thats what everyone said when I puts a roll bar/cage in any of my cars. Even thought the car weighs more and you need it to run at any real events, to some it makes your car faster :)

Looks good.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
This is why I am stopping at 11.5....if I can get myself to stop. I can't have that in a daily driver. Looks great in your car though, and you need it!

Mike

Bad Intention

Established Member
*cough* race car "cough*

Sorry, thats what everyone said when I puts a roll bar/cage in any of my cars. Even thought the car weighs more and you need it to run at any real events, to some it makes your car faster :)

Looks good.

Thanks. Its a Track legal street car.

This is why I am stopping at 11.5....if I can get myself to stop. I can't have that in a daily driver. Looks great in your car though, and you need it!

Mike

Thanks. Its not my DD but with the door bars out i dont notice it. Back seat has been use less since i bought the car.

JerryC

Established Member
Looks good. I had a six point in my Pinto and it never bothered me, but I was 20 years younger :)

Did you weigh it before you put it in?

Users who are viewing this thread