$6speedEaton New Best 1/8th$

HIPSI

Established Member
no not every fri i have to work fridays every two weeks.they do race on thursdays once a month last time there were only about 15 cars it was great

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
what c4 do you use? thought maybe the super comp PA c4 w/ trans brake

its a Frank Lupo C4....same one thats in JR's old car that ran 8.70s. Ill stick with it till it becomes an issue. then itll be th400 or glide

black-plasma

Established Member
well ill be off on September 4th on a friday, maybe i can come up then.

A local Cobra owner uses a TH400 in his twin turbo car, he is Blk_03 on here or something similar to that. I think it is the way to go, but I know of a C4 forsale locally as well.
I won't be going to the track tomorrow now, but good luck with the nitrous.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
might want to look into a TH350, its very strong as well and has a more aggressive first gear i believe. it doesnt rob as much power either.

iBiTe03

Established Member
its a Frank Lupo C4....same one thats in JR's old car that ran 8.70s. Ill stick with it till it becomes an issue. then itll be th400 or glide
yeah i was thinking a glide too, i dunno how well that would work or if it would be overkill. yeah the c4 he just blew to pieces lol...Is there a website to go to for the Frank Lupo C4 trans, so i can get prices? glides may be a little too pricey for me right now
A local Cobra owner uses a TH400 in his twin turbo car, he is Blk_03 on here or something similar to that. I think it is the way to go, but I know of a C4 forsale locally as well.
I won't be going to the track tomorrow now, but good luck with the nitrous.
yeah I talk to him every once in a while at the track. not anymore of course since he ran a 9.50 with no cage lol...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yeah i was thinking a glide too, i dunno how well that would work or if it would be overkill. yeah the c4 he just blew to pieces lol...Is there a website to go to for the Frank Lupo C4 trans, so i can get prices? glides may be a little too pricey for me right now

yeah I talk to him every once in a while at the track. not anymore of course since he ran a 9.50 with no cage lol...

yea that one...had 2 years on it. Ill take that.

Dynamic Converters // Pro-Formance Transmissions

a glide at our power level would slow the car down I think. I want to stay 3 speed as long as possible

Users who are viewing this thread