$6speedEaton New Best 1/8th$

iBiTe03

Established Member
AHH you got them eh??? good...glad you like!

lift the wheels?? haha..I have a couple of those

yeah i usually lift the wheels. track prep sucked last night too, i dont think they prepped it once since they started running till the end of the night

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
60' says 1.186! I wish it was real, i think there was a glitch somewhere lol sorry couldnt get a clear pic
Timeslip003.jpg

sweeeet...i hought you were going to post a pic of liftin em.

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Great short times, congrats! :beer:

I have been bugging Jake and Brian to datalog for quite some time now...looks like you are next on my list. ;-)

FYI, last Fall I made one pass with no IC pump and my car went 11.05. Checked the datalog when I got back the pits and my car pulled a ton of timing when my IAT2's went through the roof. The next day with the pump functioning properly I went 10.59.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

I have been bugging Jake and Brian to datalog for quite some time now...looks like you are next on my list. ;-)

FYI, last Fall I made one pass with no IC pump and my car went 11.05. Checked the datalog when I got back the pits and my car pulled a ton of timing when my IAT2's went through the roof. The next day with the pump functioning properly I went 10.59.

I know! Im terrible. I have it all set up now..just need to get back to the track

iBiTe03

Established Member

yeah i might next week, I have a mini laptop i can take that wont be as bulky

black-plasma

Established Member
Just wait till end of September or October, you should see a big improvement at GIR. I might head down next Tuesday since I'll be in town all week.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
nice job. im running the same pump you are and i have a trunk mount setup. it doesnt flow 20gpm. mine prob flows a little better them stock. i was thinking of running 2 pumps to increase the flow. 30 feet of hose, he and ic is a lot for one pump to be pushing against.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nice job. Great 60' and 1/8. I'll bet it's mostly the DA causing the low traps. Possibly some clutch slip too. My trap speeds started going away when my clutch started getting weak.

Users who are viewing this thread