6th Annual, '07 Mustang Week, Myrtle Beach, SC

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
The one and only Mustang Week returns for the sixth year to Myrtle Beach, SC! SVTPerformance has helped promote Mustang Week for several years and we would love to see everyone there! We have updated our site (www.mustangweek.com) to better serve and answer peoples quesitons. With two magazine features from the '06 event, the '07 event will be even bigger than before! What did you do last summer?

This year's events include!

Tuesday (July 24, 2007)
Planet Hollywood Meet ‘n Greet 5pm-9pm

Wednesday (July 25, 2007)
Myrtle Beach Circle Track fun runs and Burn Out Contest 4pm-9pm

Thursday (July 26, 2007)
Meet at Hooters at 1:30-3:30pm and cruise to Darlington Drag Strip
Darlinton Drag Night from 4pm – 12am

Friday (July 27, 2007)
4th Annual Car Show at Colonial Mall
Registration 11am-1pm, Judging 2pm-4pm, with Awards at 6pm

Saturday (July 28, 2007)
Southeast largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-In at Colonial Mall from 3pm – 9pm,

SC SVTOA will hold an autocross from 9am-3pm at Myrtle Beach Convention Center

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
This is a premier event and should be a must see for people in this region and accross the country. If you have the means to attend, I highly recommend going.

SeankySnake

Established Member
For those of you who don't make the trip you are going to reall ymiss out on the best show on the EAst Coast. NOTHING compares to Mustang Week at all. I can't wait until this year!!!

SeankySnake

Established Member
Is it July YET??? LOL!! I really think that there is going to be 1100+ cars this year and probally the same amount of people or more.

Rusty

stellar591

BlackChrome Saleens FTMFW
Established Member
This year will be my second time traveling from New Mexico for MustangWeek. This event is well worth the trip for all Mustang owners! :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
stellar591 said:
This year will be my second time traveling from New Mexico for MustangWeek. This event is well worth the trip for all Mustang owners! :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Thanks for making the trip! It is well worth the trip. Everywhere you look, over a weeks time, you hear and see Mustangs! Good times!

SeankySnake

Established Member
Yes there are many people coming from GA and Fl. Check out the site and you will see just how many people are coming from those states.

Rusty

SeankySnake

Established Member
I can recall from the previous years there are atleast 15-30 people from Fl. and around the same amount from GA also. I saw more Linghtings last year than ever. We had a GREAT turnout.

Rusty

CWD

Established Member
Will be there!

Wouldn't miss it. The family makes it a summer vacation! :beer:

SeankySnake

Established Member
notfastenuff said:
about how many people and cars show up and is there a certain place we can stay at or what

:burnout: There are MANY,MANY,MANY,MANY cars that show up as well as people. Last year there were about 700-900 cars as well as people if not more. :rockon: This is the best show on the east coast PERIOD! I have not missed a year yet and I will never miss a year.:coolman: There are TONS of places to stay. Just go www.mustangweek.com and look under the hotels forum and that has all of the info that you will need, also be sure to join the site it is FREE:banana: :pepper: . I hope you decide to come,YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED AT ALL!!!!! See ya there!

Rusty:coolman:

snkchmr 1

notfastenuff said:
about how many people and cars show up and is there a certain place we can stay at or what
You will see about 1,000 stangs at MW & most of the time 2 or more people per car plus spectators
We also have Mustang Enthusiasts & Modified Mustangs covering the event & looking for feature cars.
Check out the forums to find a place to stay
http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Users who are viewing this thread