7:01 - The Story of Viper @ Ring

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I watched it earlier today in the living room. It's awesome that was all done through the passion of the owners, with no factory support. No doubt it could have cracked into the high 6s.

bullitt2735

Established Member
yea its unfortunate that kumho was the only factory player helping out, I heard they literally said no problem how many tires do you want or something like that when they found out about the attempt.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
So close to 6's! That would bug the crap out of me and I would have to try again and again until I could make it go into the 6's.

hey11101

Established Member
Really Cool vid how everyone came together. Still bugs me little why dodge could not send it to the ring, I get the point why not but still it was a halo car that was coming to the end. If dodge was to do the run im pretty sure that 6:50 would have been done, which is mind blowing for a manual rear wheel drive car.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I'm still holding hope that there is another attempt at going sub 7s.
We already know the GT2RS and Performante have achieved faster times, but what people forget is this is a manual car. Manual, NA car. Just like the guy in the video said, this record will be up for a long time.

Just keeping hope they have another attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread