70/30 struts?

jophis37

Established Member
what benefit does running a set of 70/30 struts have. I bought my car with them already installed, so I'm not able to compare them to stock. Does it help w/ weight transfer to the back, aiding in more traction?

whocares

Established Member
If I have it right, they extend a little easier and go back down slower, keeping weight transfered better. I'm looking to do shocks and struts myself. How does the car ride with them? I know it can't be as solid as stock, but is it real loose? Do you have anything done in the rear?

jophis37

Established Member
whocares said:
If I have it right, they extend a little easier and go back down slower, keeping weight transfered better. I'm looking to do shocks and struts myself. How does the car ride with them? I know it can't be as solid as stock, but is it real loose? Do you have anything done in the rear?

I can't really compare it to anything. The last cobra I drove before this one was a year and a half ago.
I can't remember if it was any different. The car is totaly streetable. I really don't have any issues. I do notice that when I get on it that the weight tranfers to the rear. Other than that it rides like what I think a normal cobra would. I'm gonna try putting the stock bilsteins back in and see the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread