700 rwhp on stock 07 GT500 blower?

V8Flexin

Established Member
I've done research and seen 630-650 which to me is really close. Also everything I've seen was a 3-5 year old build. I was wondering if any new methods came about to achieve those numbers. Only reason I'm asking is due to me maybe selling in a few years and not having to do too much to get it back to semi stock form. I might just put a 2.9 on it and call it done but it would take me a while to get that kind of money with kids and all.

Chris_03SVT

Established Member
I've heard a lot of talk about pulley, exhaust, intake, and tune allowing people to make 700hp but I've never seen it. Anyone here have personal experience?

blowbye

Bangin gears
Established Member
689 hp with a fully ported m122. Headers, full exhaust. 17psi and e85. Timing at 24. With 95lb injectors and bap. Should be possible to hit 700 on c16.

V8Flexin

Established Member
689 hp with a fully ported m122. Headers, full exhaust. 17psi and e85. Timing at 24. With 95lb injectors and bap. Should be possible to hit 700 on c16.
Unfortunately, I daily drive my GT500 to work and want to retain some type of fuel economy when I want to. Looks like a bigger blower is the only way to get that. I've thought about modding a 5.0 single turbo setup for my GT500 with MMR adapter plates, 5.0 CJ intake.

abracobabra

Established Member
I've done research and seen 630-650 which to me is really close. Also everything I've seen was a 3-5 year old build. I was wondering if any new methods came about to achieve those numbers. Only reason I'm asking is due to me maybe selling in a few years and not having to do too much to get it back to semi stock form. I might just put a 2.9 on it and call it done but it would take me a while to get that kind of money with kids and all.
I wouldn't waste the money on the factory blower. I can only tell you my story on an 03 cobra I have owned since new. I had the eating ported at Stegi and went with a smaller pulley. Too much heat and the coupler inside failed in less than a month.
They ported the charger but didn't replace or rebuild anything inside. Learned my lesson and went with a 2.3 whipple, had motor rebuilt with je Pistons, heads rebuilt
And ported, longtube headers, arp studs.
Dynoed at 17 lbs boost 680rwhp 560 Rwtq. Kinda wish I'd put a 67mm turbo which maybe next. I love the way it runs
I'm 65 so maybe this is enough for this old man.

V8Flexin

Established Member
I wish there was a single turbo kit for the GT500. Thought about trying to mod a kit for the coyote with a CJ intake.

Users who are viewing this thread