725HP Super Snake

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The return of the muscle car era is turning out to be nothing more than a drooling spectators sport for the common man.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
The return of the muscle car era is turning out to be nothing more than a drooling spectators sport for the common man.

+98743579384798347598347583947503

I don't even care about this car b/c it is out of everyone's reach. It's like oggling over the space shuttle...none of us are going to be hitchin' a ride in either any time soon.

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
I gotta tell ya, they are worth every penny!! Check out my grabber orange 725 SS here: www.jbaracing.com After I picked up my car @ SAI in May, I swung over to JBA in San Diego for the new exhaust and had the tune tweaked. The pictures and results speak for themselves.

GTO30272

Established Member
Yeah, that sumbitch gotta look intimidating in someone's rearview.

:lol: Where they will probably be found most of the time. Sorry, I can't imagine how someone would spend that kind of money for that car other than as a collector car. If you wanted actual performance, I would be looking elsewhere especially considering what the inevitable markup will be. :nonono: I never thought I would see the day of $60, 70, 80, 90, 100k mustangs :nonono: When will the Super Snake KR Shelby Special GT Edition be released with 20 more horse and cost $50k more :rollseyes Maybe one day Ford will go back to building competitive cars again at a reasonable price.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
:lol: Where they will probably be found most of the time. Sorry, I can't imagine how someone would spend that kind of money for that car other than as a collector car. If you wanted actual performance, I would be looking elsewhere especially considering what the inevitable markup will be. :nonono: I never thought I would see the day of $60, 70, 80, 90, 100k mustangs :nonono: When will the Super Snake KR Shelby Special GT Edition be released with 20 more horse and cost $50k more :rollseyes Maybe one day Ford will go back to building competitive cars again at a reasonable price.

There is NO Markup on the SS package :read:

SUPERSHELBY

SOO-PURR-SHELL-BEE
Established Member
badass car but not 2 get off topic but im also loving that silver explorer adrenalin sport trac in the backhtound behind it

skyhighsd

Established Member
badass car but not 2 get off topic but im also loving that silver explorer adrenalin sport trac in the backhtound behind it

That was also nice but what you could not see in those pics was the sliver and blue KR around the right side of the wall. That was cool to see and it was a Ford test car.

Users who are viewing this thread