74 lbs/hp???

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
i knew it was slow but geez...
slow.jpg
i think its more like 10.6 :p
bah i cant get it to show... here:
http://www.dslreports.com/r0/download/581112~72304d9cfb1c63bcd8d7dbdef41b865e/slow.jpg

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by c0dy
the picture was an ad that i got, a popup :p

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Oh what the hell was I thinking this is the post your favorite popup board..................................

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
well, it IS a mistake by GM so i figured a couple people would appreciate it... :p

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
my car only has 22lbs/hp, and i have 105 hp. the gto has 10.6lbs/hp, but they advertise it as 74lbs/hp. if that were the case, it weighs 3725 so that would mean it only has 50 hp. and it says the 330ci has 14.6lbs/hp

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
How in the hell does this:
i knew it was slow but geez...
slow.jpg
i think its more like 10.6 :p
bah i cant get it to show... here:
http://www.dslreports.com/r0/download/581112~72304d9cfb1c63bcd8d7dbdef41b865e/slow.jpg

=

my car only has 22lbs/hp, and i have 105 hp. the gto has 10.6lbs/hp, but they advertise it as 74lbs/hp. if that were the case, it weighs 3725 so that would mean it only has 50 hp. and it says the 330ci has 14.6lbs/hp

The link is just a Barney picture. Thank God we have an intelligence officer like yourself to point out GM's mistakes...............

This is a very strong contender for Ignorant thread of the day. It is barely after midnight, but I would have to call this the early favorite. Although I expect you will give yourself some real competition tomorrow.

Last edited:

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
the link wasnt a barney picture before dont be more of an ass than you already were

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by f_rice
:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Oh what the hell was I thinking this is the post your favorite popup board..................................
This is a very strong contender for Ignorant thread of the day. It is barely after midnight, but I would have to call this the early favorite. Although I expect you will give yourself some real competition tomorrow.
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO :-D

Last edited:

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
i assumed at least one person would find it interesting... ah well looks like f_rice has a cult following ;)

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
the link wasnt a barney picture before dont be more of an ass than you already were

1.Why did you decide to revive this thread????
2.Don't call me an ass
3.Why couldnt you post in this thread rather than wasting my time by PM'ing me??
4. Now I am allowed to make fun of you again

Have a pleasant evening!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

MidNight Snake

Established Member
1.Why did you decide to revive this thread????
2.Don't call me an ass
3.Why couldnt you post in this thread rather than wasting my time by PM'ing me??
4. Now I am allowed to make fun of you again

Have a pleasant evening!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Ass:burn:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
WishIhadaCobra. If you are calling me an ass that is ok. I heard what happened to you man. You have to be the first guy in history to find out he impregnated his sister and got caught using a lawn dart on the neighbors dog all in the same week...

MidNight Snake

Established Member
WishIhadaCobra. If you are calling me an ass that is ok. I heard what happened to you man. You have to be the first guy in history to find out he impregnated his sister and got caught using a lawn dart on the neighbors dog all in the same week...

LOL, A lawn dart, where do u come up with this stuff. Its cool but u shouldnt call ur wife a dog.:nono:

Last edited:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Ha I do not have a wife, nor do I consider canines potential wives, may we assume you took a liking to Lassie?

Users who are viewing this thread