$749.95 JBA Longtube Header Packages for 5.0L Mustang at Lethal Performance!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here at Lethal Performance we are now offering SMOKING DEALS on Stainless Steel Headers and Mid pipes from JBA for your 2011-2012 Mustang 5.0L!

Inbox.jpg

You have the option to choose a 1 7/8" Primary along with either a Catted or Off Road X or H Pipe. Prices will start at $749.95 for the O/R pipe and Catted starts at $949.95. You also have the option to get your headers coated for an additional $149.95.

These are in stock and ready to ship today! Give us a call or feel free to stop by the website to place an order!

JBA 2011-2012 5.0L/BOSS 1-7/8 Header Package [LP-JBA2011HDRPACKAGE] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
now that is a good deal! Finally a set of stainless headers that people don't think are made of solid gold.

too bad i dont have a 5.0, id be all over these!

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
Any good deal for ARH 99-04 Cobra 1-3/4" Headers with Catted X Pipe (3" collector)!!!

I busted mine for not paying attention!!!

chancejat

Established Member
whats the power difference between catted and off road?? and how long will the cats last? thanks

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any good deal for ARH 99-04 Cobra 1-3/4" Headers with Catted X Pipe (3" collector)!!!

I busted mine for not paying attention!!!

We currently offer 5% off for SVTP Members. Feel free to give us a call to place the order or use discount code SVTPERF when checking out online.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
whats the power difference between catted and off road?? and how long will the cats last? thanks

There are a few variables that will determine the life of the cats so it's tough to say exactly how long they will last. As far as power goes you will definitely see an increase with the off-road pipe and I would estimate it to be around 10 HP. It could vary from that point.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread