75mm installed

slowGT2k

Established Member
Well after i got the intake plenum from trick flow, i got some greife for not changing my throttle body as well. Well here you have it Some before and after pics
:D :D

Stock TB and trickflow plenum
picture1209jn3.jpg

75mm TB (GUESS) and trickflow plenum
picture1218en5.jpg

slowGT2k

Established Member
CobraTerritory said:
:lol: from me. hahahaha. looks awesome bro.
Thanks man, soon enough here ill be able to trade you cars. IS that a custom paint job? And how much did it cost you to get the holes filled on where you wing was.. and chrome gt yeah no broken bolts cause i unloosened them i wasnt a gorilla like you hahaha:coolman:

mustang gt 2003

Established Member
I see a lot of guys with either trick flow or bbk plenum and throttle body. Does one have better flow then the other.... or are they pretty much the same? Oh and you cant feel anything different? What about throttle response and that kinda stuff?

slowGT2k

Established Member
mustang gt 2003 said:
I see a lot of guys with either trick flow or bbk plenum and throttle body. Does one have better flow then the other.... or are they pretty much the same? Oh and you cant feel anything different? What about throttle response and that kinda stuff?

Throttle response is way better. But when it idles it idles weird, like it drops down and then up then down then up. Thats a summit TB by the way if anyone was actually intrested.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
the paint is stock. it is called bright atlantic blue. all my body work was free. my buddy owns a body shop so i just bring in the parts and he will paint it for dirt cheap. my last trip to the body shop i got this done. cost me $400 to paint cobra front bumper, hood, cobra rocker panels and v6 rear bumper. here is a pic.

7-2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread