75mph Nitro RC On-road AWD car!!

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Throwing this up in the air to see what kind of offers I get. Fastest out-of-the-box car you can buy, period.

CEN CT4-S w/Mercedes CLK body (that I never ran the car with), controller, VeNom failsafe, fuel filler bottle, nut/plug tool, and a few other things I'm surely forgetting.

clk.jpg

complete02.jpg

May throw in the ignitor, charger, and an almost full gallon of 20% Nitro, but I bought my brother a Nitro truck for Christmas so he might want dibs on that. I don't ever use it, maybe had 7 tanks of gas ran through it give or take. I bought it new in 2003 for $420. I put some aftermarket 5 spoke wheels on it, the stock ones were shotty and chipped easily due to being so thin. Further information is available on their website www.cenracing.com.

Additional pics available depending on those interested.

Catch me with a reply here, pm, or email at [email protected].

:)

Last edited:

93cobrasssvt

Established Member
i just bought the same thing for $150 new in the box. after i broke it in i got to drive it one time they are effin fast. i lost control of mine full speed and hit a curb and thats all she wrote. what are you looking to get for it?

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Where in god's name did you get it for that cheap?? It's not even on eBay for that low. That sucks about yours though, there's a lot of interference around my place and it got takes on a mind of its own. I never play with the damn thing and I spent all this money on it, it's senseless.

Users who are viewing this thread