76mm single turbo Cobra vs. F1A Mach1!!

JoePac

Established Member
The mach got the jump everytime, was he honking? Also should have changed views with camera man, might have made a slight difference too. Anyways, Bad@ss mach!

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
The mach got the jump everytime, was he honking? Also should have changed views with camera man, might have made a slight difference too. Anyways, Bad@ss mach!

I didn't jump any of those runs. The Cobra would spin more than me on the hit, then pull back in the middle and then i would start pulling back in 4th. And yes i was honking.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Odd choice trans for a 32v car that you plan on racing from a roll. But hey anything can happen i guess. Kickass vids and cars though.

corysmach1

Established Member
Damn looks like you got your Mach running better since the last run with the fox? Also I think the Mach is putting down around 630ish?? Correct me if I am wrong? Great vid and runs as always!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Man I need more psi to keep up with those monsters? Fast cars :rockon:.

Isn't that the truth. I need to come up the cash to build the bottom end soon. I wouldn't want to run across either one of those bad boys on the street.:rockon:

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Kick ass vid. It'd be a different story from a dig with him running the glide. Glide is not a hwy racing transmission.

ChrisUlrich

Metallica
Established Member
Did anyone realize the retarded shifting the Mach 1 was doing? Holy crap man... hahaha :beer:

EDIT: Well not retarded... I guess the 3rd to 4th shifts were much easier for you. They sound very precise.

Last edited:

Nazman

Established Member
Yea it is dude... for a turbo setup? Sure they are. Ride that torque wave baby. Get in boost and just let it roll.

Not necesary. Depends on the "roll" speed. Remember they are either Low or High.

For a drag set-up great tranny not so much for a "roll" racer.

By the way, great shifting by the blackmach!

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread