787rwhp LS1 Nitrous Dyno Vid

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
I was much more entertained by the nitrous shooting into the clear lid than what the car put down :eek:

jake19_2

Established Member
A Fuzzy Bunny said:
I was much more entertained by the nitrous shooting into the clear lid than what the car put down :eek:

haha i know only a measly 500 na and not even 800 hp on a 300 shot what the hell. :sleeping:

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
jake19_2 said:
haha i know only a measly 500 na and not even 800 hp on a 300 shot what the hell. :sleeping:

??? im not sure i follow you. 800 rwhp is a crapload....regarless how it makes its power. Its obvious that motor was built for spray, and handles it nicely

Z-06_Killa

slow and untuned!!!
Established Member
I hate when someone give wrong information on a vehicle....especially one that is local....ATLEAST LINK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD ON NEED2SPEED!!!

ORIGINAL THREAD! <<<Click

The car made 702rwhp on the first stage, which is a 200 dry shot through the MAF... the second stage which is the Direct Port was jetted with the smallest jets provided with the kit.

There is definately a LOT more out of this system, as these #'s are only the beginning with the SMALLEST jets in the Direct Port. We have some tuning to do there, as the system goes pig ass rich when the DP ramps up. Just going to take some jet swapping, fuel pressure testing, and a few tuning tweaks to straighten it out.

The dry side worked dead nuts on - 702 rwhp with just the dry 1st stage.

Ryan00TJ

Established Member
Z06 Killa, The internet is bad about that sort of thing. I had found the info I posted over at LS1Tech and I simply transferred it here. I would of thought it was correct.

Z-06_Killa

slow and untuned!!!
Established Member
Ryan02SS said:
Z06 Killa, The internet is bad about that sort of thing. I had found the info I posted over at LS1Tech and I simply transferred it here. I would of thought it was correct.

Nothing against you personally, i kinda figured you found it on LS1.com or LS1tech.com

Dan is one hell of a guy, and i cant wait to for him to get ready 100%, he owes me an asswhoopin' he ran 11.1 the other night against my 11.1 but i got out on him...my car was running like ass as well...11.1 all night on the bottle(running about 4 hours before it rained, DA was +3600). i need more tire, as does he....

Predator03

Banned
BLTONFirehawk said:
??? im not sure i follow you. 800 rwhp is a crapload....regarless how it makes its power. Its obvious that motor was built for spray, and handles it nicely

How does it perform without the spray?
Just wondering
Ever got caught without it against a KB/Whipple/Turbo/ProCharged 03 Cobra?
Curious to know
Buddy of mine runs his brother 408 stroker in a 3200lb C5
His Kb w 19lb pulley takes it down everytime and his bro's 408ci dynos 550rwhp SAE

The connection isn't working cant see vid

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread