7th Annual American Muscle Show!

Franco

Established Member
Missed last year but gonna try to make it this year. Will keep you guys posted cause I'll def meet up in jersey

04forcefed

1 of 281
Established Member
I'll have to meet you guys at the show if I do come out. I really hope my schedule doesn't fill up from now to then.

Blueline

Established Member
AMMuscle2014-4.jpg

Last year's line up... Hopefully we can add a few guys like Jsko, NiceCobra, Alibaba, crfrider16, and Revving high this year and roll in together.

You guys need some OW in this pic....

Franco

Established Member
http://www.americanmuscle.com/car-sh...istration.html

For all the people taking the 78 West corridor a group of us will be meeting here...

Phillipsburg Wal Mart
1300 Us Hwy 22
Phillipsburg, NJ
(908) 454-3622

It is less than a mile off 78 and shares its lot with a Wawa so its a great spot to gas up or double up on coffee. Maybe we get a group going and all cruise in together. A small group of us met here last year before the show and it was great.

Just registered for the show. Planning on meeting up with you guys. I guess as we get closer to the date iron out the time

Woody6799

Established Member
you going to meet up with us Mike? My car is wounded right now, but I'm in the process of getting her right.

Last edited:

NiceCobra

Established Member
Good thing I read this thread. I had no idea you had to register for the show. I was planning on just paying when I got there haha

Woody6799

Established Member
What time do you guys meet at the Walmart?

I think we are meeting at 7a but we will figure that out when the time gets closer. I like to get there early so 1) you don't sit in the waiting line for that long and 2) I post up at the driveway and watch all the cars come in. Last year guys were doing burnouts in the waiting line and it was making me cringe waiting for an accident... I'll stick to going early lol

Franco

Established Member
I think we are meeting at 7a but we will figure that out when the time gets closer. I like to get there early so 1) you don't sit in the waiting line for that long and 2) I post up at the driveway and watch all the cars come in. Last year guys were doing burnouts in the waiting line and it was making me cringe waiting for an accident... I'll stick to going early lol

Sounds good to me. As it gets closer I guess we can exchange numbers to coordinate. I agree with getting there early I hate waiting in lines

So far cruising from Long Island we have 2 cobras and 2 5.0s. Hopefully the number will grow.

Woody6799

Established Member
really starting to get pumped up for this! My car is almost back together so its almost time to start scrubbing and cleaning!

Users who are viewing this thread