8 things Dems and Repubs need to change

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
I thought it would be interesting to hear what some of those in the middle have to say:

"As moderate independents, we often are lost. Like nomads without a home, we sometimes find ourselves more aligned with one party, at other times the other. But within the two major parties there are certain things that just make it impossible for good moderate independents to really commit and call themselves Democrats or Republicans, even on a temporary basis.

So while there are elements we can embrace about each party, we moderate independents can not join with either the Democrats or Republicans as long as they continue to do the following:"

http://www.moderateindependent.com/v1i11change.htm

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
first thing i do everyday is log onto that website. i've been reading it now for about a year. very good stuff.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
What's great is us fence walkers will be called liberals or neocons for stating these :p

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
What's great is us fence walkers will be called liberals or neocons for stating these :p

thats the part that makes me laugh. if i defend anything that republicans do, i'm a nazi. if i'm critical of this admistration, i'm a commie. i long for the day of a major third party!

UCBeau

Originally posted by Scoriox
yea but do you really listen to people who are stupid enough to try to apply those labels to us?

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
yea but do you really listen to people who are stupid enough to try to apply those labels to us?

Of course not; its just fun to let them know we make fun of them :)

poppakap

The Anti Rice
Established Member
The two party system needs to go. For any real amount of positive change in this country we need at least one more major party.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
its seems like the republicans and democrats just keep slinging the same shit to keep the public fighting with each other, meanwhile, their both up there raping the country. how different are the two major parties? one side's presidential nominee is a rich, yale grad who was a member of skull and bones and the other one is....

Users who are viewing this thread