80 lb/hr high impedance injectors

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
I've been looking at injectors to upgrade my fuel system in anticipation of more power. Is there any reason that Siemen Deka and FRPP 80 lb/hr high impedance injectors are $400 and most of the other brands (RC, Lethal, etc) cost $700+? Any reason not to go with the Siemen Deka or FRPP ones on my '03 Cobra motor?
I'm going to be running the Fore hat with triple GT pumps, Zone 5 MDM, and bigger fuel line and rails and I'll be putting 30 lbs of boost to it with a cog drive Procharger F1A with a custom FMIC setup instead of using the stock heat exchanger and intercooler. This setup with the 80 lbers should be able to support about 800+rwhp based on what I have been reading.

Steve2050

Established Member
Not sure about the 80's but I bought the FRPP LU60 lb injectors and very happy with them. They do not adapter harnesses (clean install).

Avenger

Established Member
Actually, you're much better off using the FRPP ones. Their characteristics are well documented and they're cheap. They were made available just recently and everyone is using them, even GM guys ! It's really a no brainer...

Users who are viewing this thread