8000K HIDs and Steeda Race Wing installed **PICS** 56k owned

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
Big changes this week! I recieved my 8000k HID kit on thursday and installed it. Then on friday I drove halfway to Las Vegas to meet erik (enjoihavok) to trade him spoilers.

Here are the new pics of the GT:
FrontHIDs.jpg

IMGP2542.jpg

IMGP2528.jpg

IMGP2540.jpg

IMGP2536.jpg

IMGP2561.jpg

IMGP2554.jpg

IMGP2535.jpg

IMGP2583.jpg

IMGP2555.jpg

IM or PM me if you'd like any hi-res versions of these pics. Available in resolutions up to 1600x1200.
Opinions, flames and comments welcome. :beer:

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
Not sure if i care for the headlights very much, but i do like the rest of your car. Definitely looks very very clean.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I like it..but I think wingless would look better. And I really like that wing..been thinking of getting it myself. But idk yours to me would look better wingless. And I have never said go wingless before.

Update your sig by the way :)

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Only thing I dont like about the HIDs is that you dont have a high beam. Mine seem pretty dim at night. I had to adjust them up to get them to look right at night.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Aerosi665 said:
Big changes this week! I recieved my 8000k HID kit on thursday and installed it. Then on friday I drove halfway to Las Vegas to meet erik (enjoihavok) to trade him spoilers.

Here are the new pics of the GT:

IM or PM me if you'd like any hi-res versions of these pics. Available in resolutions up to 1600x1200.
Opinions, flames and comments welcome. :beer:

YOu definately need to stop using your fogs now... either that, or get HID fogs... OR, get some that contrast a lot more, like... piaa yellow bulbs. They look off-yellow now, like they are cheap lights, compared to the HIDs.
Otherwise, it looks good :)

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Jdaniel said:
Only thing I dont like about the HIDs is that you dont have a high beam. Mine seem pretty dim at night. I had to adjust them up to get them to look right at night.

I had to do that to mine as well... If you want to solve tyhat problem, get the BI-xenon lamps. They can do both high and low.

Users who are viewing this thread