FOR SALE: 800HP 10th Anniversary Coupe

Jam_Master_J

Established Member
You are a good man, I totally agree. Tough choice to make. You have an amazing car and you'll miss it big time if you sell but you'll figure it out. PM me if those wheels become available.

Just for a counter point to many of the comments, I'm on the side of giving your daughter as nice a wedding as you can reasonably afford. We saved and saved, so having just plunked down a bunch I understand the sentiment against wasting. But weddings are a once every two or three years event for our family and some come from far away for these mini-reunions. This one was our turn to host. Daughter and wife did a great job finding ways to save money and keep it under budget - venue 90 minutes away in the mountains, homemade invitations, homemade goody bags, had a DJ instead of band, etc. Every bit of it was worth it when I saw her in that gown and walked her down the aisle. It was an incredibly special once in a lifetime experience. Genuine faith is at the center of these kids' lives and it was also at the center of the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, the whole thing. There was no drama except when I couldn't find my dang bow tie and had to borrow one from the formal shop in town.

Av3ng3d

Established Member
Sold the car this weekend for a 600HP h/c/i C6 Z06 plus a decent amount of cash. I think this was the absolute best case scenario.

177A918E-2794-480F-B5CA-1534607AAB48.jpeg

Last edited:

JesseSteines94

Been off and on about selling my 03 10th Anniversary silver coupe.

The car has a slew of mods and in overall great shape. 10th anniversary seats are immaculate as well.

81k miles.

Car Made 842whp/814wtq on E85.

G5 Whipple 3.0 Crusher kit with tb, intake, etc
All pneumatic push lock vacuum lines and fittings
3.5” upper pulley with 4# lower
ARH 1-7/8” longtubes with O/R X
Magnaflow catback (will also come with a spare Borla catback I have with SLP LM1’s welded in)
Injector Dynamics 1300’s
Lethal Performance full return fuel system with DivisionX fuel hat and 465lph pumps
DivisionX fuel rails
Aeromotive AFPR
GT500 slot MAF
Innovators West billet harmonic balancer with Metco ring hub
Whipple adjustable auxiliary pulley
PNR 7 Gallon blower coolant trunk tank with external pump
Afco h/e
ARP headstuds
Upgraded 26 spline input shaft
McLeod RXT twin disc
MGW shifter
Maximum Motorsports clutch cable
BBK firewall adjuster
Weld-in subframe connectors
SCT X4 handheld
BMR tubular K member
BMR tubular control arms
Maximum Motorsport Coilovers up front and Viking crusader double adjustable Coilovers in the rear
Rear dif brace
MRT hood struts
Extended arp rear wheel studs
LED headlights with led switchback turn signals and led fogs
Great condition Amber tails with brand new harnesses
Maximum Motorsports rear stainless brake line kit

Will come with two different sets of wheels:

Polished Whistler SK1’s with new tires and also a drag wheel setup. 15x10/17x4.5 SSR wheels with 27” Hoosier QTPs and bias ply skinnies up front.

Price is $34,500 firm
This is a whole lot of car for the money compared to what else is out there so I believe I priced it reasonably.
Serious inquiries only please. I will not bother responding to lowballers.
I have loads of pictures of the car, just really difficult to post them all on here. Located in MA.

View attachment 1756913View attachment 1756914View attachment 1756915View attachment 1756916View attachment 1756917.
View attachment 1756918
View attachment 1756919
View attachment 1756931
View attachment 1756947
Is this still available? I’m in the market for a built cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread