830rwhp Whipple SY Cobra FS

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
We pretty much have identical cars down to the mods and everything.
GLWS man

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
It’s the seat release to let someone in the back lmao

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I knew what it was. The cap is missing. Like there is a floor matt that is warn out in the center. Not a bid deal but I wouldn't list interior as a 10 because if this. That is my point. Fussy, yes. 10 is a 10. 10 meaning perfect.

OSU34

Established Member
I knew what it was. The cap is missing. Like there is a floor matt that is warn out in the center. Not a bid deal but I wouldn't list interior as a 10 because if this. That is my point. Fussy, yes. 10 is a 10. 10 meaning perfect.

What are you, an inspector? Are you interested in buying his car? If you aren’t, stop commenting and get out of the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

srizo1

Established Member
lol the cover for the seat release knob fell off. I have it in the center console. But yeah the seats are free of any tears or stains. I tried my best to take care of the side bolsters as well.

68gtscode

Established Member
This is a good illustration of "X of 10" ratings are totally subjective and not particularly useful descriptors. My "10 of 10" is likely different from that of others. This car has over 50K miles... Even if well taken car of, it's going to show some wear unless the original seats, floor mats, etc. were taken out long ago and stored unused. I am not taking sides with the seller or others that have commented in this thread, but rather reinforcing the usual due diligence you'd want to perform when buying a 16 year old car with over 50K miles.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
lol some of you guys are just literally ****ing assholes. Who in their right mind negotiates UP?? You idiots are nit picking a car you have no interest in buying. You start with a high number, if you get it great, if not you negotiate down.

OP don’t mind these old brain dead morons putting their .02 in, hold out for what you want.

srizo1

Established Member
lol some of you guys are just literally ****ing assholes. Who in their right mind negotiates UP?? You idiots are nit picking a car you have no interest in buying. You start with a high number, if you get it great, if not you negotiate down.

OP don’t mind these old brain dead morons putting their .02 in, hold out for what you want.
Thank you! I’m in no rush to sell! Hopefully it doesn’t actually, I really like the car lol.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
While I’m not a yellow guy, this was a one of those Cobra colors that was specific to 2004s and only had the better dark seats.
I’ll be a buyer eventually if these don’t keeping getting crazy expensive, but for a guy like me that will buy on condition, mods and only if still IRS, I’d buy this car in a heartbeat. Hell even if I had to wrap it :)
Good luck!
-J

srizo1

Established Member
While I’m not a yellow guy, this was a one of those Cobra colors that was specific to 2004s and only had the better dark seats.
I’ll be a buyer eventually if these don’t keeping getting crazy expensive, but for a guy like me that will buy on condition, mods and only if still IRS, I’d buy this car in a heartbeat. Hell even if I had to wrap it :)
Good luck!
-J
Thank you, appreciate the kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread