850awhp EVO vs 05' R1 and ZX-10 w/50 shot

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I can't get the video to work...is that Chris EVO?

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
Zero260 said:
I COME IN THE NAME OF JESUS BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. and I command someone to make this video work.
:D You have to hold out your bible and splash holy water at the guy who posted this.

svtguy22

Established Member
it sounded like he would only get on it for about 2 seconds then let up...

didnt look like much of a race to me :shrug:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
wow....i would love to see one of those bikers eat shit going 100mph+ WITHOUT LEATHER! i guess they have to learn the hard way, leather save lives.

NeverEndn

Established Member
Well i dont think that was Chris or maybe it was an older vid , OR he wasnt trying and just playing around, OR im wrong about everything and i dont care. LOL

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Yes it's Chris, yes it made 903 hp but was on a lower boost setting for this. The R1 is an 05, the ZX10 has a bottle. He is still learning the car. I know the first race he was reeling them in but missed 5th I think it was. Second run he had some traction issues, so the bikes hopped out and he had to let off as that semi came up quick and the ZX10 didnt seem to want to let out.

sick408dakr/t

Established Member
ONLY a Twin Turbo Viper can beat modded 1000cc bikes - sorry EVO guys! If you don't like it - go eat a sh*t sandwich you jock douche bastard :fm:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
sick408dakr/t said:
ONLY a Twin Turbo Viper can beat modded 1000cc bikes - sorry EVO guys! If you don't like it - go eat a sh*t sandwich you jock douche bastard :fm:

WTF is your deal dude. Judgeing from the first race on a good run he can catch those bikes. There are plenty of other cars besides TT vipers that can beat bikes you jackrag! :kaboom:

Finally....some believers. A car is just not gonne keep up with a liter bike. I have seen them out run 600cc bikes, but no 1K.

Users who are viewing this thread