KenneBell50

Mexican NOS kit.
Established Member
'87 Notch F/S(NEW PRICE)

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Ok, I got this car about 6 months ago as a winter project. It had a bad tranny when I got and thats all the owner knew about it. He was automotive incompitant. I put a tranny in out of a very low mileage '93 5.0. This car has always been a 5.0. I put in a new Heavy Duty Ford Racing Clutch, underdrive pullies, smog delete, A/C delete, and converted to manual steering. I put on full new exhaust starting long tube headers and a nice performance exhaust kit. I got a new set of plug wires and a Ford Racing air filter just like K&N. I pulled the air silencer, it was still in the car. I would say the motor has been cammed because its pretty lopey. I'm unsure if the motor was ever totally rebuilt but it does run pretty fair. This is my 3rd 5.0 and for stock heads and intake it runs pretty hard. I have not yet even licensed this car to me. I was going to drive it this summer but my wife thinks I should focus more on projects around the house that don't include toys for myself. The odometer reads around 60,000 so I'm sure it has rolled over once, but most likely just once because I know the car sat with the bad tranny for atleast 5-7 years. Everyone here seems to be a critic so if you think you may want it just shoot an offer that we both can agree is reasonable. Its in Montana and I will take freight into consideration on the offer, but I do realize what its worth so please don't I'm going give it away.

Last edited:

KenneBell50

Mexican NOS kit.
Established Member
Oh, btw it has a cracked taillight, windshield, and pass. mirror. The ineterior lacks a radio and isn't a 10/10 by any means but not terrible either. The car has the usual signs wear for its age. It has been maintained but by no means restored. Just wanted to be honest.

KenneBell50

Mexican NOS kit.
Established Member
I'm located in Montana. I'll take the first $2,750. If nobody on here bites at that price I'm sure it will go locally for that easily. I'm open to trades as well. I'd like a motorcycle.

KenneBell50

Mexican NOS kit.
Established Member
These cars are starting to become more saught after. I just don't want to pay the Ebay listing fee. Common someone. Trades aren't limited to transpo, I'd take guns and other stuff as well.

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
Does it run, and is it daily drive-able? I have a bike I have been wanting to trade for a 5.0 for a while now, but those two things would be the criteria. Let me know

KenneBell50

Mexican NOS kit.
Established Member
Yes it runs. I've put more money into parts alone for the car than what I'm asking for it. The valve covers leak alittle but I got new gaskets that I haven't put in yet. Its alittle loapy with the long tubes and cam but ya I if it doesn't sell I'll drive it all summer and I live 25 miles from where I work.

CobraCr8zy

Established Member
Car is beautiful man and is exactly what im looking for, too bad you're so far away...i got a mid 90's jeep wrangler 4x4 with a crate motor in it if you are interested in trades

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
S.O.B!!

I wish I would have seen this when you first posted it, I would have gotten it from you but I just dropped all my extra cash on mods for the '97 and a downpayment for a new house. :fm:

KenneBell50

Mexican NOS kit.
Established Member
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Mostly stock, but longtubes, smog delete, powersteering delete, a/c delete, and new exhaust to the tips. Car is nothing really special but the price sure is. I've got way more into parts alone than I'm even asking for the car. Common guys, trades, cash, whatever it takes. I want a Lightning very soon so I'm eager to get rid of it.

KenneBell50

Mexican NOS kit.
Established Member
Sorry I won't deliver unless its within 600 miles of me and I will have to charge by the mile for delivery. Goddamn I'm not asking shit for this car people, whats up with no buyers buy now. I had to search far and wide to find this car and I've made many improvements on it since I got it. true 5.0 Notchs are not just around every corner so this your chance to get it about as cheap as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread