88 Lx Vs O1 Gt

no slow 88

Established Member
This race happened a little while back ( before my shitty trans went ). This guy with a 01 GT (cold air kit/X-pipe,catback/4.10's/100shot) wanted to race me from a stop, even though I had ET street to his egal F!'s. So i said sure! I also was shooting a 100 shot that night. So we went to the local spot and had someone mark off the 1/4. We went on a friends 3 count and it was over before the end of first. I stayed in it to see if he would catch up but he was no where to be found. Now he wanted to go from a 20 MPH roll so I said sure, because I had the ET street's. This time was just as bad as the first, by the top of secound the gap was 5-6 cars lenghts. Boy was he mad. The secound time we went from a roll my friend in a 00 SS pulled past both of us. So I asked him if he wanted to go from a dig, Because my car is NO top end car with a c-4. so we did it on the 3rd honk and he to got smoked. He let out after 3rd gear. Later we went from a roll were i had him until I ran out in third, were he flew by. TOP END is BITCH!!!!!

no slow 88

Established Member
MODS on the ss were this. plugs and wires, lid, headers, Y pipe, hooker exhaust, 100- 150 shot. Not sure.

ogc

Established Member
So your car is an automatic?

Do you have a torque converter? What other mods?

no slow 88

Established Member
Yes it is a C-4 3 speed with 3000 stall. stock bottom end with eldabrock intake, ford motorsports cam, mass air meter, throttlebody,headers, 3.55 gears and some other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread