'89 Black Vert 5.0 34K miles $9500.00

2001 white top

Established Member
What I am selling is a 1989 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 convertible, 25th Anniversary Edition. The car has been kept in storage all it's life, only driven on nice days, NEVER any damage or accidents. I am the 4th owner, the car. I purchased it about 2 years ago. The car only has 33,000 miles on it, but is listed as 34,xxx due to the rear end gear change, which made the speedometer read around 8MPH over what it really is. The gear has been changed and the speedometer is now correct The water pump is new too. The car is modified, yet done very tastefully. Here is the complete description, Engine: Ford Motorsports 1.7 Roller Rockers, 65mm throttle body, 70mm EGR plate, 73mm C&L Mass Air Flow, K&N Filter, BBK Equal Length Shorty Headers, Ford Motorsports Off road H pipe, Flow master 2 Chamber mufflers, BBK 4 Core aluminum radiator, Ford Motorsports 110lph fuel pump, Auto Specialties Fuel Pressure adjuster, Auto Specialties Under drive pulley, MSD 8.5mm wires, MSD coil, Kenne Bell Crankcase Breather Element, Intake machined and port matched, Flex a lite electric fan. Drive train, Tremec TKO500 transmission, Cobra R bell housing, King Cobra clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, Steeda Firewall clutch adjuster, Steeda Clutch Quadrant, Steeda Clutch cable (less than 2000 miles on above), Ford Motorsports 4.10 rear end with chrome pumpkin cover, Suspension/Chassis, ARE 15x7 black Mesh wheels with Polished lip, 205/60/15 front tires with 235/60/15 rear tires, all around like new, Kenne Bell Cross-Over sub frame connectors, Koni adjustable rear shocks, All boxed control arms, Kenny Brown Front chassis stiffening brace, Saleen Strut Tower Brace, BBK lowering springs, McCastor Alignment kit, Global West Steering rack Offset bushings, Hooker Industries 4pt Roll bar, Interior, White Leather high back seats, Saleen Momo steering wheel, Autometer Phantom gauges, Oil pressure, Temp, Volts, Leather wrapped arm rest, Deluxe custom carpet with matching mats and trunk pad, Trunk Mounted fire extinguisher, Body, Harwood Cowl Hood, LX coupe trunk lid, Automatic switch activated power antenna, New black convertible top, Cervini front license cover, Shaved door handles with electric door release, Electric trunk release, Electric gas door release, This car has never been beat on and driven mainly on weekend and to shows. The paint looks a mile deep as seen in one of the pictures as I was trying to capture the reflection to look like a mirror. The car has been maintained and serviced regularly with the oil changed every 2000 miles and always washed by hand and detailed regularly. I have a 3" thick binder FULL of all the records and history on this car. You will not be disappointed with this vehicle. Please email me with any questions you may have. Pictures available upon request.

Users who are viewing this thread