89 coupe fully built w/pics

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I have seen this for sale for a while and I have to think that paint scheme is holding this sale back....my suggestion is paint it it something different and it will sell, it is well put together. JMO.:beer:Bump for ya.

flamed notch

Established Member
thanks for the comment,but for this cheap,if someone doesnt like the paint,they can repaint it themselves.i'm not going to give it away for nothing,but then again at this price i pretty much am.you couldnt buy the parts for it at this price!but thanks for the comment again,i know that paint jobs are aquired taste.

flamed notch

Established Member
I appericiate all your comments,and i know that paint jobs are a personal taste,but for the price that i'm asking,if you dont like the paint you could repaint it the color of your choice.This is a steal at this price.You couldnt even get used parts and do what i've done to this car for 12,500.Almost all the parts on this car are new,all the body seals,body moldings are all new,not reused.There is easily 20,000 in parts alone,beleive me i know,i have reciets,thats not even including the paint and body work and all the custom work or even buying the car.There is well over 30,000 in this car.I'm not giving this car away.Plus the pics do this car no justice.If you'd see this car in person and see all that is done and see the attention to detail,you would appericiate it.Not taking anything away from any bodys car but,there are cars on this site and others that guys are asking alot more for there cars and dont even have half as much done to there cars.Once again i think 12,500 is very fair.Not meaning to jump on any body,but just stating my opinion.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
bump for you again....you are right this thing is built correctly and the paint, even though may not be everyone's cup of tea but I got to think the quality of the build and how beautiful the entire car is should outweigh the paint issue...I would jump all over it if I was in the market.:beer:

RCRAMIE

Established Member
I think the paint looks fine. But you are selling a very nice car at a price people have to come up with cash to buy. It just might take time to find that right somebody.

Last edited:

flamed notch

Established Member
very good point,thanks for the comment.the day someone buys it,they will be getting a very nice car.that gets alot of attention.

Users who are viewing this thread