89 coupe with terminator motor need some help

venomus 03

Established Member
Does anyone know or have a wiring harness ecu or anything stock off an 03-04 cobra? Know where I could get one? I have an 89 notch that I have a terminator motor for but I still need a few things. Any info on the best place to get the motor mounts would help also. I also would like to know what would be the best automatic to run behind it as it will see alot of track time? Any help would be great. Thanks guys

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Best way for the motor mounts would be to a do a K-member for your car with the correct mounting pads. Saves weight as well and locates the motor in the car better as well.

For the harness/ecu, make sure to get keys as well for the PATS system. From what I have read, the best/easiest way to go is grab the ENTIRE 03/04 cars harness and adapt.

Do a search for several gentleman who have done the swap that are on this board for guidance. Of course, I can't remember their screen names right now.....:)

venomus 03

Established Member
saleen09 said:
Best way for the motor mounts would be to a do a K-member for your car with the correct mounting pads. Saves weight as well and locates the motor in the car better as well.

For the harness/ecu, make sure to get keys as well for the PATS system. From what I have read, the best/easiest way to go is grab the ENTIRE 03/04 cars harness and adapt.

Do a search for several gentleman who have done the swap that are on this board for guidance. Of course, I can't remember their screen names right now.....:)
Thanks, I appreciate the information!

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Also, Blood Enterprises down south has done several terminator conversions. They might be a good place to hit up for some info as well.

Laying harness in a foxbody is something I could help with if you get to that point. Been around those cars for A LONG time...

Last edited:

venomus 03

Established Member
saleen09 said:
Also, Blood Enterprises down south has done several terminator conversions. They might be a good place to hit up for some info as well.

Laying harness in a foxbody is something I could help with if you get to that point. Been around those cars for A LONG time...
Sounds good thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread