89 LX Hatch Mustang 306 HCI, New Z spec T5 Incredible condition

badazznotch

Established Member
89 LX, 306, New Z spec T5 (150 miles on it), Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, 70mm Throttlebody, Pro M Bullit mass air meter, Trick Flow valve covers, 24lb injectors, X 303 cam, 190lph fuel pump, Bigger radiator, Electric fan, BBK long tube headers, BBK xpipe, Flowmasters, Mac 3" tailpipes, King Cobra clutch, Aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, Southside lower control arms, New Ford uppers, New front A arms, SVO slotted rotors, 5 lug front and rear, ROH ZS wheels, 17x9.5 rear and 17X8.5 front. New tires 275/40 on the rear and 245/40 on the front. The car is black with gray interior. The paint on this car in super slick. The interior is in great shape. I can't remember all the mods and new stuff on it. It is almost impossible to find a fox body car this nice. For those of you who have saw my red flamed car. The guy that owned this car worked at that body shop. He spent hours and hours on the paint work. It was disassembled and painted then put back together. It has Autometer 5" monster tach, water temp, oil pressure and air/fuel guage on the a pillar. I'm forgetting some stuff I am sure. I would take $8500 for this car. I don't think the car has ever been wrecked before either. I don't have to sell but looking for a low mileage coupe to put up or a nice 86 5.0, 5spd coupe or low mileage super nice 86 gt. Pics availble with an email address.
blackie2_176.jpg

blackie7_166.jpg

blackie9_132.jpg

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
you wouldnt happen to be interested in a trade for a G35 Coupe would you? If not, know anyone that wants one so I can buy this from you?

badazznotch

Established Member
Price drop to $8000 FIRM. I didn't know it til Tuesday but the a/c wasn't working. I bought the car back in the winter and never tried it. Well guess what? It's blowing ice cold now. :D

Users who are viewing this thread