89 Saleen Mustang for sale or trade low miles

badazznotch

Established Member
I hate to sell this car as I just got it but I bought a car last week that I had wanted for over 2 years. I can't afford to keep both of them so this one has to go. 89 Saleen Car #130 60k miles
Red with gray Flofits Has small tear in bottom of each seat
Had had a repaint due to fading but never wrecked. It was painted right. All the trim, windows, door handles and locks were removed prior to paint. All vin #'s on all body panels.Cold A/C, GT40 intake, GT40 cast iron heads, E 303 cam, Shortie headers, 3:55 gear. This is a great car. It has the rare option of emergency brake lock.
I am asking $10,500 for it with both sets of wheels. I will take partial mustang trades but I need some cash with it.

05redfiregt

Established Member
Wish I could swing it, clean car fax, in registry, bump for a super sweet Saleen.

badazznotch

Established Member
DieselNuts said:
Im assuming no trades?

the last line in my ad says that i will take mustang trades and cash. i'm not really interested in trading up unless it's a heckuva a deal for me to be quite honest.

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
badazznotch said:
the last line in my ad says that i will take mustang trades and cash. i'm not really interested in trading up unless it's a heckuva a deal for me to be quite honest.
oh, sorry about that. I skipped over that part. So, I guess that trading for my G35 would be out of the question?

badazznotch

Established Member
cobra r's are gone. saleen wheels will be back on it with brand new 245/50/16's. I just ordered tires today.

$100 bills talk... :D

Users who are viewing this thread