8GB Apple iPhone with Accessories

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
8GB Apple iPhone. Bought new sometime around November. Comes with screen protectors, original box with all accessories including docking station, wall charger, USB cord and all manuals. Also comes with anti-glare screen protectors and a incase leather belt holster. Comes with a windshield mount phone holder not pictured. Comes with a black gel skin protector. The shields were $15 the holster was $40 the windshield mount was another $40. The gel skin was $20. The phone retails for $399 plus BS activations fees. The phone is in very good condition. I had the screen protectors on it since day one. The only mark on it is on the corner where it was dropped and it dimpled the corner. I couldnt get a picture of it because the camera couldnt zoom in on it. So take it for what it is. Around $500+ invested. Upgrading to the 16GB phone through work so no need for this one. Looking for $300 firm including shipping. Paypal ok. Money order ok once cleared. Will be shipped 2 day with insurance.

Email is [email protected]

Last edited:

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
wish my laptop would sell and i'd be all over this, i've been wanting an iPhone for awhile now.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
AT&T which is cingular. It has never been hacked so it should just be this provider unless someone else now sells it.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
i would hold off selling this if i were you. There is a LOT of speculation saying that jobbs will be announcing the release of the 3G iphone at his press conference on June 9th. Due to the recent national shortage of iphones, that is more than likely the case.

Last edited:

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Well, I have the cash for it now...but there are some items included that I really don't need...such as the docking station, and the windshield mount...

$250 for it without those?

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
docking station comes in the box with owners manual and i have no use for the windshield mount once this is gone. I'm not going to be using one again.

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
i would hold off selling this if i were you. There is a LOT of speculation saying that jobbs will be announcing the release of the 3G iphone at his press conference on June 9th. Due to the recent national shortage of iphones, that is more than likely the case.

I dont get it. They're saying iPhones are on a shortage? Why would he release a smaller capacity phone instead of a larger even if there was a shortage.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
I dont get it. They're saying iPhones are on a shortage? Why would he release a smaller capacity phone instead of a larger even if there was a shortage.

the phone wont be smaller capacity, it is going to be 3G capable which means, HSDPA, along with 3g network speeds! So long edge!

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
ooo gotcha. Does that mean the current iphone would be able to utilize this also?

no it doesnt have the hardware to do so. Im just saying wait to see what jobbs says before you sell it, waste all this money on a 16GB and find out a faster one comes out in a few weeks lol

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
no it doesnt have the hardware to do so. Im just saying wait to see what jobbs says before you sell it, waste all this money on a 16GB and find out a faster one comes out in a few weeks lol

haha gotcha. Work is paying for the phones from now on so, eh, its still for sale. :banana:

vijay101

hi i tried contacting you but i wasnt able but im interested in your phone and have a couple of questions

thank you

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
how much now? Still in good shape? Can I get some recent pics? My LG VU took a crap on me today and I want an iphone. Let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread