8k-Mile 1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 5-Speed on BaT

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Actual mileage is 7,718.

That is a really nice '93 Cobra. Teal paint!!! I'm anxious to see what it ends up selling for. $30,000. with 3 days to go.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Already knew this was occurring (years ago)...

However it's now been brought to light in this article - and any bids on BaT have to be questioned - and same is true with any "auction style" venue. This would be seriously applicable to anyone seeking to bid/buy a car from BaT (or similar venues), because the chances are, some of those bids (or the drivers behind them) are not legit, which is really fraud... and not fair to a legit buyer with genuine bids hoping to win what they're bidding on.

Sure anyone can back out or use common sense with their bid or bid strategy, but for me, I've never trusted the "bid" venues. Also such "values" paid aren't really true as far as people using those values as "guides" for the common "well look for what it sold for and that's a base value for XYZ in similar condition"....

Man Selling G-Class On BaT Accidentally Bids On Own Car And Wins Man Selling G-Class On BaT Accidentally Bids On Own Car And Wins

Users who are viewing this thread