9/25 - Austin Cruise!!!

coleman

Established Member
BigZach, let us know. It would be great to cruise down there together ... fewer tickets all around :lol1: j/k

Firme

Established Member
UPDATE

There is only 7 rooms left on the reserve list, and they will only be held till Monday the September 13th... So....if you have not reserved a room, please do so.

Remember, you can always cancel till 6p.m. the night of arrival. So ,if you are not sure you are going, it is better to reserve a room and cancel if you don't go, instead of going without a reservation and not having a room.

Edmond

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
YellowSnake98, I hope you get your car fixed as well ... what's wrong with it?

Well... unfortunatley i ran it into a curb and did quite a bit of damge to it. It is back to being safely drivable but there is still some cosmetic damage like mismatching wheels and some minor body damage and i am a little embarassed about it but i may still want to go even with the current damage. I would at least hope that i have matching wheels on it by then but unless i come up with some cash quick, it looks like it will still look the same as it does now by then. Maybe i can bring my brother along with me.

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Anyone from San Antonio going?
If so, maybe we can get another caravan together to head up to Austin. I don't have reservations yet, but I know it was a blast the last time so I'm planning on going if I can get a reservation still today.

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Originally posted by o3Cobra777
Yes sir i would love to go,

That would be such a great site

Cobras Everywhere!!!

It was an awesome sight at the April cruise. Nothing like seeing Cobra after Cobra roaring through the hill country. :) We got lots of looks as we cruised through Austin on our way back to the hotel.

coleman

Established Member
YellowSnake98, it's up to you ... but I'm sure your brother would be sad :(
o3Cobra777, ha ... no, i don't know you well enough yet :lol1:

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Well, it looks like they want $159 for a room now that I missed the group deadline. :bash: So... I guess I will be driving up for the cruise and heading back home later that day. See y'all there!

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
cobra4pt6 - svtperformance - put me in coach....im down for the 25th where do we meet at, i driving from san marcos
Are you interested in meeting up along the way with 03blacksnake and I cruising from SA?

Users who are viewing this thread