9.96 @ 136.4 - Stock Full Weight Demon - 1.40 60 foot

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
Excuse my ignorance but what is the big deal about all of the Demon threads and 1/4 mile or vs this car and that. What is the big deal? Especially on a Ford forum? I know some members here have demons and a lot of members (including myself) have changed from cobras to other vehicles but I can’t seem to grasp the hate/disdain for the demon. I personally am not a fan of the car but can’t deny the straight line performance for the price. I am not directing this post at the OP but I know the hate is about to show up because the guy is running MT tires

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Didn't you know from all the other threads, doesn't matter if it's an all season, dr, or slick, all tires are "stock", lol.
Thats when you have to push back at those shit heads. Changing tires = not stock (unless its the factory equipped tires), holy ****. Not hard to comprehend. Nobody gives a shit if it makes the car perform .00001% better or makes it even worse. Changing to non oem tires makes it no longer stock.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Thats when you have to push back at those shit heads. Changing tires = not stock (unless its the factory equipped tires), holy ****. Not hard to comprehend. Nobody gives a shit if it makes the car perform .00001% better or makes it even worse. Changing to non oem tires makes it no longer stock.
You know this, and I know this, but there was another thread people argued it still counts as stock. I'm used to money races, and if you roll up and didn't mention you're on slicks, you're catching an ass whooping.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeap. Not stock. Should have left the stock Nittos on instead.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Accept the Demon and move on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
upload_2019-1-19_1-34-4.gif

Kiohtee

Established Member
We live in a day and age where a manufacturer produces a car with all the amenities one could want, that's totally daily driver capable and has a full warranty that any other Japanese economy car comes with, and because it takes a tire to run 9s it isn't shit. And then it's compared to the competition's full on race car with no VIN, no ability to be street driven legally and nothing nice in it even if it could. Wow.

This is what's wrong with the car scene today. But I see what some of these same people rant and bitch endlessly on about too, so I'm honestly not surprised.

EDIT: So my post has some relevance to the topic at hand; I'm impressed! If money were no issue, I'd have a Demon as a toy and a Charger Hellcat as a daily.

Users who are viewing this thread