9 sec Boss!

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Thanks for the comments. :beer:
This car continues to amaze me. It's fixin' to turn 12000 miles (10000+ with the KB) and so far, its still running strong.

Around town it gets 15-17mph on E85.

I drove it to NMRA Norwalk in Ohio from TX and got 25mpg on 93. It made 8 passes that weekend in the 10.1-10.3 range and drove it back home.

It's been on a road course, it's driven weekly in city traffic, been to the drag strip a couple doze times, ran the TX Mile twice and hit the magic 200mph mark at the mile.

It just goes to show what quality parts, a great tune and mechanic can do!

Very nice. You made it look easy, lol
It kinda was easy. ;-) The car is currently short shifting at 6500 to keep all the pieces together as long as possible, so it is capable of a lot more!
Nice! Good job guys! I mean....errrr.....Gal!
;-)
That had to be an amazing feeling and accomplishment! I'm hoping to hit 9.9s before the season is over! Were you foot braking it or do you have a stall? Power #s?
Good luck!
The car has a Circle D 2800 stall, but I'm still learning how to launch it. On that pass, it was probably just below 2k on the launch. The last time it was on the dyno, it put down mid 700s on 16psi.

True street car performance and very smart move going auto.
What kind of pressure u running??
The MT82 didn't like the torque and broke 3 times in less than 4500 miles. :nonono:
No boost gauge, but it was probably seeing 17-18psi on that pass.

Congratulations, Tracy. Great run. Your car(s) have always been amazing. Your Boss carries on the tradition. Awesome car you have there, with a great setup. :)
Thanks Bob! :beer:

poof100

Established Member
Wow, very impressive Racerat! :rockon:

Glad to see another stock Boss 302 holding together and putting up some fast times!!!

Looks like I need to get back out there with my Turbo Boss for that 9 sec pass!

Users who are viewing this thread