9 second package for sale (Vortech billet JT)

20lbbooster

Established Member
I'm seriously considering selling my blower setup to go turbo. This is a package deal but I'd consider selling the headers separate if all the other stuff sells.

The package includes:

Vortech Billet JT (JT-B)
8 rib setup
T-Bolt clamps
Tial BOV
3.15 pulley

ATI harmonic balancer 20% OD

Stainless Power long tube headers w/ORX

$5700 + shipping but prefer local sale (Houston)

OTHER INFO: This unit is oil fed, not self contained like the 2200/V3 units. You will need to tap the oil pan or run different pan such as the Moroso I run. All I have is a 3.15 so you'll need to source your own pulley if you need something bigger for less boost.

The way I have this setup on my car I'm seeing right about 20psi at just over 7000rpm. If you are on a stock motor you'll need to go with a bigger pulley.

If you have a built motor, you slap this setup in your A6 car and you run 9s. It's that simple. Currently I'm running mid 9s all day and I'm having to let off at around 1000ft...coasting to 9.6-9.7.

The setup has only been on my car for about 2000 miles. I may be coming across a good deal on a turbo setup so I'm putting this up for sale.

If you don't like the gold color on the compressor cover, I'll have it coated whatever color you want...

75C2190F-B477-4257-BF28-BADA3FCBD9AE.jpg

E0799558-771A-49C2-91C8-E90E35C1BCEA.jpg

Last edited:

20lbbooster

Established Member
Will sell the blower setup separate for $4900.
This will include the billet JT, t bolt clamps, 8 rib setup, jpc overflow tank and Tial BOV.

20% overdrive ati balancer $400

Stainless power headers w/ORX $450

Will only sell the balancer and headers once the blower is sold.

Everything works great and still on the car. Local buyers can come check it out. Only selling to go turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread