90 5.0 Notch with Mods - 4500 or trade. (SoCal)

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
May consider trades plus cash or Honda CBR600 or a car, preferably something 4 cyl and manual. Will consider classic cars, preferably Ford. When you email me with a trade offer, please send pictures it does help you know. NO TRUCKS. NO HONDAS NO ACURAS. (cars)

CAR WILL PASS CA SMOG

Up for sale is a 1990 Ford Mustang LX with a 5.0 HO, I do not want to sell this car but I must to pursue work in videography. Mileage is unknown as the odometer is only a 5 digit. However it is irrelevant as the Engine,trans,rear end and suspension have less than 40k.
Mods:
Unknown specs on a Comp Cams custom grind. Previous owner lost the specs card, we believe it is either a 570+ or a 590+ lift cam.
Comp Cams hardened push rods.
Crane Gold series rockers and dual valve springs
Edelbrock RPM heads.
Bottem end is bored 0.060 over with over sized pistons.
24# injectors
BBK cold air intake
Stock upper and lower intake manifold ( Have a explorer manifold with a TMOSS ported lower coming with it)
MSD cap and rotor with Streetfire wires.
Walbro 195 fuel pump
BBK fuel pressure gauge and regulator
Unknown aftermarket aluminum radiator
Upgraded large trans cooler mounted to front of radiator
Built TCI AOD transmission (rated for 475hp)
B&M torque master torque convertor.
Suspension:
BBK springs
Unknown after market lower control arms with balljoints
Unknown after market tie rods
B&M ratchet shifter
3:55 gears just installed with LSD (limited slip)
New Saleen replica wheels with fresh rubber
BBK high flow catted H pipe with flowmasters dumped before the rear end

Just replaced the entire interior, it is titanium grey and in great condition. The car will be coming with extra interior/exterior parts as well as mechanical. I am sure I am forgetting some things but the car will be coming with 8 years of aftermarket receipts and maintenance records IF the previous owner has no problem with it since his contact information is listed on most of them. Really no problems to list with the car, just suggest installing the ported intake manifold (which I will be supplying) and having it tuned, it is running a bit on the fat side.

AMY.jpg

interior1.jpg

interior.jpg

mustangshdr.jpg

169027_200270556655530_100000177606344_830344_4742550_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread