90/55

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
Got a ticket for 90/55 last week.
Was driving making deliverys and on the way back i just finished passing someone then came coasting down the hill and a cop was going the other way.. gave the high beams and never turned around so i immediately got on the brakes. about 20 mins later i was in a 35mph zone where a van was doing 25 with his hazards on so an opening came up and passed him on double sided lines.. i know stupid but thats not my problem.. apparently he called me in and i got pulled over 5 mins up the road. they ran my license and it was suspended and then the cop i passed menchioned that i passed him doing 90. i am going to try and get an attorney for the speeding since that cop never issued me the ticked, called me in, got my plates, and was 20 mins later wich he has no proof i was the one he passed. i know im going to eat shit from the judge for driving with no license since i thought i finished with that and got it back but i guess i was wrong and i want to take blame for that but can i get out of the speeding? please only respond if you know what you are talking about.

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
ok thanks but what does that mean by my premise doesn't hold water? I just want the ticket gone do you think with a good attorney they can throw that away?

STG

Banned
....a cop was going the other way.. gave the high beams and never turned around so i immediately got on the brakes.

.. apparently he called me in and i got pulled over 5 mins up the road. they ran my license and it was suspended and then the cop i passed menchioned that i passed him doing 90.

i am going to try and get an attorney for the speeding since that cop never issued me the ticked, called me in, got my plates, and was 20 mins later wich he has no proof i was the one he passed.

i know im going to eat shit from the judge for driving with no license since i thought i finished with that and got it back but i guess i was wrong and i want to take blame for that but can i get out of the speeding? please only respond if you know what you are talking about.

1.) Why do you request responses from those who only know what they are talking about? You don't.

2.) You commited a violation IN THE PRESENCE OF AN OFFICER. It doesn't matter if another officer cited you. The first officer will just show up in court and testify to your violation. He will also tell the judge you were goping so ****ing fast that he did not want to endanger citizens by giving chase. Instead, he did the reasonable and prudent thing by using his Motorola.

3.) Departments routinely use one officer to observe and another to cite. Aerial speed enforcement is done in this fashion. The officer in the Cessna times your car between painted marks on the highway and radios a ground unit to cite you.

Users who are viewing this thread