90 days whoo hoo.

SVTCOUPLE

Established Member
Until I retire :banana: The new house/shop is almost finished and I plan on sleeping late and restoring all the project cars I have been hording with the rest of my time. May find some time to do a little fishing and golfing though.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Congradulations :thumbsup:...6 more months for me and I graduate and just begin my career. haha

SVTCOUPLE

Established Member
Congrats back at ya, make the most of every opportinuity that comes your way, be your own man, and don't let the skirts cloud your mind. BTW I just turned 43.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Congrats to both of you guys. Keep yourself busy with those cars when you retire because I'm sure you'll get bored eventually. My dad retired like 7 years ago after teaching high school for 30 years and what does he do? Goes to the local community college and gets a part time teaching job with 4 classes every semester. You'll enjoy it immensely though, I'm sure.

And SQ, congrats to you too man. I'm in my 2nd semester junior year and can't wait to get the hell outta here and start working. People say college years are the best of your life, but I'm just too far away from friends at home. I'd rather be earning money and hanging out after work instead of going to class all day and having hw all night.

Good luck to both of you!

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Thanks to everyone for the comments. I'm away for college and am doing everything possible so that I can graduate this summer and start a life. I'm in the same situation as you Sunburned. I just want to get back home and start making money. Sunburned just keep doing good in your classes and before you know it, you'll be done. :)

SVTCOUPLE

Established Member
I am thinking if I really need something to do I know where there are lots of 30-50s cars I can part, catalog, and put online for sale.

SSCOBRA03

Established Member
SVTCOUPLE said:
Until I retire :banana: The new house/shop is almost finished and I plan on sleeping late and restoring all the project cars I have been hording with the rest of my time. May find some time to do a little fishing and golfing though.

Congratulations.

I'm about 7 years behind you.
I'll be 47.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread