'90 mustang gt (5 spd, trick flow h/c/i, 347) PTS

SVTurbo 98

E85 addict
Established Member
It's a black 1990 Ford Mustang gt with titanium gray and black interior. It has a clean Florida title. $4500

Mods:

347 shortblock
trick flow twisted wedge heads
svo 1.6 rr
trick flow street heat intake
trick flow stage 1 cam
trick flow valve covers
1 5/8 long tube headers
bbk x pipe
flowmaster catback w/turndowns
30 lb flow matched injectors
c&l 77mm maf
bbk cai
255 lph intank pump
nos brand inline pump
afpr
new fluidyne radiator
new flexalite dual fan setup w/ fan controller
180 degree mr. gasket thermostat
autometer water temp guage
new water pump
new power steering pump
new power steering bracket
new 100 amp alternator (black powercoat)
new summit alternator bracket
8.8 w/373 gears
t-5
ram clutch
aluminum flywheel
centerline convo et wheels

The drivetrain is solid. It was bought as a 347 but I haven't pulled it apart to confirm the stroke but either way the price will stay the same. It really needs a custom tune to take advantage of everything done. The transmission shifts smooth with no grinding and the ram clutch is pretty fresh along with the flywheel. The car has a new $800 cooling setup and needless to say it laughs at this florida heat.

The paint leaves a lot to be desired. It has some dings and areas where the clear is coming off. The bottom of the front bumper also has a tear in it and would need to be replaced for it to be perfect. The rear bumper has a tear in the bottom, driver side area. Nothing horribly noticable but something that needs to be mentioned. Some of the molding/weatherstripping needs to be replaced (cracked/dryrotted) especially around the sunroof although it doesn't leak. It has newish 295 50-15s street tires on the rear and ok front tires.

The interior is fairly decent for it's age. It has titanium gray vinyl seats front and rear. The front seats have some tears and cracks but the rear seat is in good shape.

Overall the car has a great drivetrain but needs cosmetic work to be perfect. My email is [email protected]. You can also just send a PM if interested or just reply. Price is $4500. If you need pics of anything in particular just let me know. May also consider trades.

Also willing to throw in a vortech v1 s trim kit (minus discharge pipe) in for and extra $500 or will sell it for $800 by itself..

003-7.jpg

008-4.jpg

005-6.jpg

004-8.jpg

002-11.jpg

104-1.jpg

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
clean car you said u didnt know for sure if its strocker what numbers did it put down on the dyno??? that should tell you...

SVTurbo 98

E85 addict
Established Member
clean car you said u didnt know for sure if its strocker what numbers did it put down on the dyno??? that should tell you...

I've only had it a couple months and never had it on the dyno or ran it down the track. I picked it up from a friend who bought it as a fresh supercharged 347. He had a couple issues with it and lost interest so he just let it sit for a while. He probably put less than 1k miles on it since he had it. I can't prove it's a 347 so that's why I gave it a 302/306 price tag.

Since I've had it I've replaced the alternator, battery, alternator bracket, p/s pump, p/s bracket, water pump, radiator, fan setup, thermostat, fuel pump, fuel filter, belt and added a water temp guage among other things. Pretty much everything that could get screwed up from sitting a while. I removed the vortech because the 42# injectors were swapped for 30# injectors while it was sitting. So obviously it no longer had the fuel system to support the vortech.

SVTurbo 98

E85 addict
Established Member
Do to lack of interest the vortech is going on....it's still going to be for sale but the price may change a little depending on what I have to do to it. If you are interested in it n/a or supercharged just send me a PM so we can work out a deal. Thanks

-Josh

Users who are viewing this thread